Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 464

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    you know what you did

you did it on purpose
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you know what you did

you did it on purpose
    it made you smile and sigh didnt it...

you know you want me to do it again

give me 20 minutes
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Owly, in the first pic, you look like you could be 55 and in the second pic, you look 25! Way to go!
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Thanks y'all.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    So.... I think I've finally done it.

The last four or five months the scale hasn't changed much, but I've been keeping up with my usual patterns, simply assuming that my remaining pudge might slowly be eeking away and gradually being replaced by muscle. So I've been focusing on my dancing and my yoga, hoping that things are progressing, but also coming to accept that even if they arent, Im in a pretty good place.

Yesterday I finally got around to having my boyfriend take a progress picture of me, and I have to say...

...it's pretty much what I've been hoping to get to this entire time. My waist is well-defined, my ab-pudge isnt constantly pouring over the top of my pants (on the sides OR the front), and my posture is nothing short of stellar. I'm so confident that I've finally removed the facial fuzzying in my stage-by-stage photos:

There are more advances Id like to make, but they're more on the realm of flexibility and core strength and things that don't show up well in photos, so I may have to call an end to my regular progress shots. I dont expect I'll ever look like super-ripped crossfitter-runner-EXTREEM-etc, but thats ok cause I like my boobs and would like to keep them ;D

I plan on documenting my story and scraping up a couple other interesting before and after pictures to submit as an official Success Story soon
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Agreed! You look great! There is so much difference between each set of photos.

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Corvidae, So amazing! You look fantastic-thanks for sharing!
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Corvidae, awesome progress! DO write up and submit your success story!

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post

The last four or five months the scale hasn't changed much, but I've been keeping up with my usual patterns, simply assuming that my remaining pudge might slowly be eeking away and gradually being replaced by muscle. So I've been focusing on my dancing and my yoga, hoping that things are progressing, but also coming to accept that even if they arent, Im in a pretty good place.

Yesterday I finally got around to having my boyfriend take a progress picture of me, and I have to say...

...it's pretty much what I've been hoping to get to this entire time. My waist is well-defined, my ab-pudge isnt constantly pouring over the top of my pants (on the sides OR the front), and my posture is nothing short of stellar. I'm so confident that I've finally removed the facial fuzzying in my stage-by-stage photos:

There are more advances Id like to make, but they're more on the realm of flexibility and core strength and things that don't show up well in photos, so I may have to call an end to my regular progress shots. I dont expect I'll ever look like super-ripped crossfitter-runner-EXTREEM-etc, but thats ok cause I like my boobs and would like to keep them ;D

I plan on documenting my story and scraping up a couple other interesting before and after pictures to submit as an official Success Story soon
    Stunning progress. Absolutely stunning!

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper47 View Post
    Stunning progress. Absolutely stunning!
    Yep, can't wait to be there myself. I'm not even close to that point in my journey though. Just have to keep moving and I'll get there. I hope soon to be able to find a good gym or buy some good free weights and put my Body By Science exercises into action. I really liked how in depth that book was and I really think it'll help me a bunch.

Anyone looking to do some good exercise should check it out. I think it would be good for everyone looking to do any exercise. It goes over quite a few things and the authors believe in Paleo though they don't mention it specifically they refer to Hunter-gatherer diets multiple times though.
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs