Page 461 of 553 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 461

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks all and for my next trick i will turn back time.

25 more pounds and I will weight less than i did at 18
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Before 506 pounds

today 334

from one formerly fat guy(430+lbs) to another, DAMN! You fucking rock.

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Quelsen!!! You are one fine looking dude! Congrats, you have worked so hard and is it ever paying off

You too there Hank, you are pretty much completely awesome too
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    Woweeee, Quelsen!! Fabulous progress! Being in front of the door again for reference really shows off the huge difference! Congrats!
    Yeah, I went back to look @ the door frames in each picture, hehe...So in you're before foto, your arms would need to be moved or either of your shoulders would I guess needed to have been dropped or turned to walk thru the doorway! A great job, great fotos.

CW 339 | SW 506 is on your signature.
    Do you have a GW? Or are you content @ your current? You do look great
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    Yeah, I went back to look @ the door frames in each picture, hehe...So in you're before foto, your arms would need to be moved or either of your shoulders would I guess needed to have been dropped or turned to walk thru the doorway! A great job, great fotos.

CW 339 | SW 506 is on your signature.
    Do you have a GW? Or are you content @ your current? You do look great
    back in the bad old days when i didnt know shit i had a goal weight of 175 ( the same weight i was at 13 ) then i had a BODPOD reading that showed my lean mass as 240 and my fat mass at 250 and i was pissed that it mean that with 10% BF my goal weight was 264.. That was before I had a working solution....

Goal weights are great ideas... and for the normal fatty :-) probably worth setting.

For the truly planetary body the desire to drop one more pound today is about all that can be held sanely.

Too much changes. too much that the normal plumper has no clue about. I used to live on the HCG forum, and no offense to those(mostly) chickas, listening to them complain about the 15 pounds they wanted removed before summer became rather annoying. it is very easy to place diet and exercise on anyone who WANTS to drop 30 pounds or less. it is most likely an open cakehole that is the problem.

when you start weighing in metric tons the body works very differently.

I KNOW i can hold 30 pounds of water and have pissed out 12 pounds of water in an eight hour period stimulated by the highly derided ice baths.

I have seen my bone density increase due to vitamin K2 supplementation, imagine how much anger and confusion one can feel as the weight increases but the inches dont or even reduce... but the tooth enamel regrowing as well as deep bone aches and 25 year long toenail damage ( from ripping them out by the root while playing barefooted ) spontaneously regrows correctly.

Watching the body reshape in the mirror, literally watch as the hump in my neck melted off, along with the excruciating pain of it as the same time... Waking up to bone wrenching agony as what seems like a charlie horse of the soul grips your nutsack and radiates up and down the spine. then seeing a 3 -4 pound drop from the previous day....

I know i have no farking clue what my body CAN do. All i know is that I stay the course, eat right, keep my chemical balanced and YES use HCG as needed to get over humps.

Goal weight... we dont need no stinking goal weight... just the will and desire to drop one more pound one more time.

I have accepted however that 275 is mostly likely where i could settle. IF i reach that place and hold it for a year I will know that it is time to start exercising ( what hullo hold the phone did he say.....) I have performed no routine form of exercise since June 2010. What i know from trial and error is that is the quickest way to halt reduction for me and in some cases set me back about 3 months. i do pushups ( i can get out 5 or 10 depending on the day and my testosterone levels) and bounce on my rebounder sporadically. Walk when the mood strikes me. that is it, anything more and i pay in scale weight.

Not to worry, i am still Fezzik apparantly. After my 5th round of HCG their was a hot debate about HCG wasting muscle mass and i was pretty pissed at the stupidity i felt those comments represented, so i went to my local muscle hutt. I walked in off the street and said, " you got a weeks pass", of course they did... i looked around and said can you give me a spot? She really could not so i settled down onto a smith machine (bench) pushed out 5 reps of 350 and maxed out at 385. given that I had done no serious weight slinging in about 4 years at that point i felt it was about what i should expect since 425 was my max workout weight with 475 being my max capacity.

I cant help being the biggest and the strongest... i dont even exercise.

Long winded i know but i cant expect anyone to accept that i dont have a goal weight without understanding why i dont have a goal weight.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    I cant help being the biggest and the strongest... i dont even exercise.
    Yup, definitely Fezzik.

Anybody want a peanut?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Fezzik?....
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    Fezzik?....
    From Princess Bride. Played by Andre the Giant: https://www.google.com/search?q=prin...w=1040&bih=576
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Great Movie. "Hello My Name is Inigo Montoya. You Kill My Father. Prepare to Die!"

Fabulous work quelsen and thanks for sharing your very smart philosophy.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

perennialpam is offline Senior Member
    Amazingly Wonderful. Great Work! You look proud and you should!