Page 455 of 555 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 455

johnny767 is offline Member
    Thanks for all of the kind wordst.

I have to say that I have been a little surprised by the response to the new me.

Last edited by johnny767; 08-09-2012 at 05:41 AM.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha! That's awesome, johnny!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    Actually it was hair I'm referring to...because the pictures aren't so great...maybe even a little blurry you can't see clearly but I definitely think I have more hair. On my chest and stomach is where I noticed most. Of course my beard too...but that's just because I've been growing it longer this time than at the time of the other picture heh.

I didn't notice the color change. Good eye. I think my Testosterone levels are up a bit...or at least I think that's the reason for more hair. I should hope so because I paid for an Aromatase inhibitor called Testanex to stop conversion of T to Estrogen. Maybe its a sign that it worked.

I'm guessing as time goes on and I lose more of my endocrine organ ie fat I'll produce more T and less Estrogen. Wonder how much hair I'll end up with.
    Aaaah, yeah, but the top in the final one obscures that. Interesting change.

Very funny johnny767 - that is great!

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Aaaah, yeah, but the top in the final one obscures that. Interesting change.
    The last four are on the same day. I just took the compression shirt ones because I got it to show weight loss. As I lose its easier to notice with a compression shirt on. Its sort of like taking measurements but without actually taking them. Its easier to see reduction with a compression shirt. The first two are from Oct 2011 at 241 and the last four on August 6, 2012 at 248
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    The last four are on the same day. I just took the compression shirt ones because I got it to show weight loss. As I lose its easier to notice with a compression shirt on. Its sort of like taking measurements but without actually taking them. Its easier to see reduction with a compression shirt. The first two are from Oct 2011 at 241 and the last four on August 6, 2012 at 248
    It is very impressive. Are you 100%

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    100% Primal? Far from it. I wouldn't consider myself 100% though unless I ate a good portion as pastured and such though. Most of my meat is conventionally raised...and I still eat a smoothy with probably too much fruit in it. I use about a cup maybe 1.5 cups of milk a serving of yogurt and blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. Not a ton of sugar in those but I probably use too much. This is lately though I don't always do the smoothy.

I wish I had access and money for pastured and raw dairy because my dairy is conventional sadly. I should probably cut it out but I like the smoothy more with it added. I'm mainly drinking the smoothy because I can't stand plain Water Kefir. I'm making Water Kefir using Maple syrup...I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what but the grains don't seem to be multiplying. I'm using Fiji or Iceland Pure so its not chlorinated or fluoridated like tap water.

My last major off day involving carbohydrates was a few days ago...I ate 3 pieces of pizza and 2 bread sticks. Haven't had it in awhile and so I ate quite a bit. I'm already back on the way down though I think so that's good.

Lately I've been eating quite a bit of bacon...nothing special so it has nitrates and such but I eat what my mom buys and she doesn't go to Sprouts very often and usually she buys the normal bacon. I've also been trying to eat a bit more fish since reading Jack Kruse's latest blogs about Epi-Paleo.

One of these days I would love to be eating all Organic, Pastured with plenty of raw and cooked wild caught seafood. At the moment wild caught seafood is the only thing I have access to and that I get from Sam's Club. I need to eat more of the seafood I'd love to eat the pound a day recommended by Jack but that's expensive.
    Last edited by Raiken3712; 08-09-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added bacon and fish
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Can anyone/everyone see my fotos @#4511? It's been a solid week, Aug 2nd, since I uploaded them & posted... People were commenting a few days that they couldn't see them....
    1) Highest weight ever @ 165 lbs, note the puffy face: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217

2)About 14 months ago - still weigh about 155 lbs but with more tummy roll & less muscle than now: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4...0608at1703.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3) Couple of weeks ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Betorq; 08-10-2012 at 05:46 AM.
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    Can anyone/everyone see my fotos @#4511? It's been a solid week, Aug 2nd, since I uploaded them & posted... People were commenting a few days that they couldn't see them....
    Still pending approval.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    Post them on photobucket and post the link
    well then