Page 449 of 547 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5470

Thread: Before and after pics page 449

Forgttnhrt is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS THREAD.

To be honest, I have no idea how I came across this thread. I was looking for a recipe for all that shrimp I bought to cook for dinner tonight and ended up here. I've been eating 100% (well maybe 98% because I still put cream in my morning coffee and eat a tiny bit of cottage cheese twice a week) primal for 7 days. I am female, 35, and would like to lose a significant amount of weight. About 80lbs. But mostly I want to change my life. I want to feel better. I want to live better. I was eating very close to primal a few months back and felt AMAZING so that led me to finding out about Mark and PB. I have a couple family members whispering in my ear about weight loss surgery as a family member just had some a few months ago and is doing fantastic, but I don't want to do that (I'm not saying it's a bad option for everyone, I just don't feel it's the right option for me, nevermind I don't qualify but whatever...).

Thanks, Universe. And THANK YOU, fellow Grokkers for sharing your stories. Because all of a sudden I don't feel completely alone in my journey and all of a sudden I absolutely believe it's possible for me to change my life this way. You have all inspired me so much to keep on keeping on!!!

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS THREAD.

To be honest, I have no idea how I came across this thread. I was looking for a recipe for all that shrimp I bought to cook for dinner tonight and ended up here. I've been eating 100% (well maybe 98% because I still put cream in my morning coffee and eat a tiny bit of cottage cheese twice a week) primal for 7 days. I am female, 35, and would like to lose a significant amount of weight. About 80lbs. But mostly I want to change my life. I want to feel better. I want to live better. I was eating very close to primal a few months back and felt AMAZING so that led me to finding out about Mark and PB. I have a couple family members whispering in my ear about weight loss surgery as a family member just had some a few months ago and is doing fantastic, but I don't want to do that (I'm not saying it's a bad option for everyone, I just don't feel it's the right option for me, nevermind I don't qualify but whatever...).

Thanks, Universe. And THANK YOU, fellow Grokkers for sharing your stories. Because all of a sudden I don't feel completely alone in my journey and all of a sudden I absolutely believe it's possible for me to change my life this way. You have all inspired me so much to keep on keeping on!!!
    http://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-5-par...fts-epi-paleo/
    http://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-6-epi-paleo-rx/

Read Jack Kruse if you haven't his blog has a ton of good stuff like this. 21 pages of it and he also has a very useful forum just like this one for his blog. I use both. Major points of interest are posts talking about Leptin, and Cold Thermogenesis.
    Last edited by Raiken3712; 07-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    Ahh thanks for the nice comments

Quote Originally Posted by PHaselow View Post
    Holy Crap, hulahoop! Great before/after photos. You must have people asking you how you did it... what is their reaction when you talk about the PB? Congratulations!

BTW, I started 3 weeks ago and apparently my waist decreased 3"! No weight loss, but that is more than OK. I'm still in the process of dumping CW foods (sugar, mainly), so I'm not paying too much attention to my Primal portions. That comes next.
    Well when i first started i told a few people about it and the majority weren't interested. However, now that my appearance has changed so much in 3 months a few people are coming back to me to learn more hehe Well done on your shrinking waist!!

Well done Cantare, you're looking fantastic!!!

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    Hey! Here's my second update. First update here. New things: Dairy (cream and half&half) is back, eating as much as I want and now lifting 3x a week or more.

2 photos: Me @ 186 to 177. My first progress was at 178, so it's a bit confusing, because the REAL reason I'm updating is JEANS. The other day I finally fit into a certain pair of mine.

From they "fit," to they actually fit. From 178 to 177. 1 lb...weird...

I bought a new pair of jeans now, same ones, a size smaller. I'll update when those suckers fit
    Last edited by kcarol; 08-02-2012 at 01:35 PM.

jennylou is offline Junior Member
    kcarol, amazing how our bodies can change so much even when we haven't lost any weight!

soundfx is offline Junior Member
    Very sexy progress, kcarol. Keep it up!

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    Great job kcarol - sounds like less fat and more muscle! Good luck on getting into those jeans, although I don't think you need any luck, you'll get there!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy

johnny767 is offline Member
    I have been quite pleased with my progress so far this year. I have stuck pretty well to PB; and actually got back to the gym again (since May). I went on vacation for 3 weeks in June and I went off the rails a fair bit; and have really struggled in the 3 weeks since I got back. The bigger (work in progress) picture (sorry it's so big) was taken last Sunday: tomorrow I will get back on track. I will start to eat properly again, and start back at the gym.. I am really determined to get into the best shape I can by the end of 2012 – well that’s the plan.

From this in January:

To this (work in progress):

Last edited by johnny767; 07-31-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: trying to reduce size of pic

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the support guys I hope the muscle gain and fat loss thing keeps up.

Johnny, congrats! You look great!

johnny767 is offline Member
    Thanks kcarol; and your progress is just fantastic.

This thread has been so inspirational to me this year – I’ve got 6 weeks to check back on