Page 433 of 552 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 433

jmgrodi is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome Hank! Keep it up man!

JessQG is offline Junior Member
    WeldingHank fantastic progress so far! (I lurk a lot too)

Tee
    Tee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post

I lurk, A LOT. I don't post much, but figured I'd at least put this up.

I am not close to my target, but inching closer every day. On the left (august,2010), I was roughly 430lbs with type 2 diabetes (in that pic, I didn't know it yet). I didn't really start on the primal blueprint untill January 1st of this year. Before that I was mostly CW and lost some weight though hard fought (lost 40lbs in 2011 on CW, Lost 70+ This year alone) On the right(May 12, 2012), I am a 308lb Level 1 certified Krav Maga practicioner and no longer a diabetic. I currently weigh in at 295lbs. Just thought I would share.
    Nicely done Hank. When did you start Krav Maga?

WeldingHank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Nicely done Hank. When did you start Krav Maga?
    November of last year. Took my level 1 test may 12th, 3 hours of testing for this level of all the stuff I learned over the previous months, I've never done ANYTHING like it in my whole life. In Middle/highschool I played baseball and basketball and none of it compares.

BONZ is offline Senior Member
    Hank, that's crazy dude! Nice F'n work!!!!!!

Clay, no doubt.... Hope I didn't come off like one of those "don't ever do that" internet know it alls. You echo the point I was trying (poorly) to make, that it's very much subjective to your personal goals and the one thing that's really key is a routine that you'll actually stick with. Do all the isolation/split routines you want, but for me if I dread going to the gym even on just a couple of days I'll eventually bail on it altogether anyway. I found my sweetspot.
    Went Primal: 20 DEC 2011
    Starting: 6'1" 220 lbs
    Starting Energy: "bleh...."
    Current: 183 lbs @ 8.33% BF (Jackson/Pollock 4 caliper method)
    Current Energy: "WOOHOO!" See my journal HERE.

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

gatortrades is offline Junior Member

My Pics

Ok, my quick story. The best shape of my life was when I was 19 and fresh out of boot camp. I joined the National Guard while in college, and boot camp shredded me down to about 175. Stayed about there through college, then after school I began work as a project engineer for a construction company. For those of you who don't know, working in construction meant 3 shitty meals a day (fast food, break truck, restaurants, etc).

I slowly went up to about 225 on my 6'-0" frame. Needless to say I was fat. I have some shirtless photos from then, but I think they're on my broken laptop. The pictures below is me at probably 210. Still a fatty.
    Pictures From Camera 257.jpgPictures From Camera 266.jpg

Anyhoo, I've been working my way down. The 2 photos below are this morning at 182.0 lbs. Just keep on grokking everyone! I had to look around to find the old boardshorts. Needless to say these babies don't fit anymore. Actually yesterday I went through all the old clothes I was keeping for when I lost weight. You know how that goes. I haven't lost weight in 6 years.
    photo(1).jpgphoto.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post

I lurk, A LOT. I don't post much, but figured I'd at least put this up.

I am not close to my target, but inching closer every day. On the left (august,2010), I was roughly 430lbs with type 2 diabetes (in that pic, I didn't know it yet). I didn't really start on the primal blueprint untill January 1st of this year. Before that I was mostly CW and lost some weight though hard fought (lost 40lbs in 2011 on CW, Lost 70+ This year alone) On the right(May 12, 2012), I am a 308lb Level 1 certified Krav Maga practicioner and no longer a diabetic. I currently weigh in at 295lbs. Just thought I would share.
    Wow, wow, WOW. You are doing GREAT, Hank!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Hank!! WOW! You must be very tall, because I've never seen 295 lbs look so good on a guy. You've basically lost a ME off your back - you must feel light as a feather...

WeldingHank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marthat View Post
    Hank!! WOW! You must be very tall, because I've never seen 295 lbs look so good on a guy. You've basically lost a ME off your back - you must feel light as a feather...
    6' 2"

Weighed in this morning, 290!

Motorhead is offline Member
    Thought I would post my latest progress pics up there. Been experimenting with IF, and settled on no breakfast or lunch on non-weight training days. Lift BBS style once per week fasted and BCAAs if working out in morning, or evenings will eat first then workout. I ride bike or walk about 15 miles per week. I felt fat last night when I snapped these pics, so I figured it was time to put them next to my starting (or close to starting) pics to really compare.

progress_6-20-12.jpg
    SW on 10/1/11: 380lbs.
    CW 12/13/12: 315lbs. (Was under 300#, added some muscle :-) )
    GW: 10% B.F. 250lbs. - 275lbs. (6' 4" tall)