Page 419 of 552 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 419

jennf is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Mondawg, what ballet videos will you be doing? I've been lifting heavy for the last few months and decided to do something different, so will be doing some ballet videos in June as well. I'm always looking for recommendations!

mondawg is offline Senior Member
    Hi jennf!

I ordered these videos:

Ballet Beautiful - Store - DVDs and Merchandise

I have taken a look at them and I like them-just gave myself a start date of 1 June

have a great day

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    7 months primal pics

So, the weight has plateaued between 16 and 18 lbs lost, depending on the day. I think the body composition continues to improve, as does my strength and endurance. I have lost 2 pant sizes.

preprimal

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

3 months

During, January 18, 2012 3 months primal (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

During, January 18, 2012 3 months primal (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

7 months

7 months primal, f by Mommymd55, on Flickr

7 months primal L by Mommymd55, on Flickr

I'm probably done posting photos for a while, unless I get a big drop. I'll be back to check on all your progress, and will check in with my own photo every 3 months to prove that this is sustainable.

mommymd
    Last edited by mommymd; 05-16-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: dating pictures

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Nice pics mommymd, I can see some subtle changes between those 3 month and 7 month pics. You look thinner in the face and your midsection seems to be slimming as well. Nice work!
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

jennf is offline Senior Member
    mommymd, I see *big* changes between months 3 and 7! As trekfan said, your face is slimmer and your tummy is flatter. Also, where your arm meets your torso is slimmer (great for upcoming summer weather!). It's amazing how much change can happen with very little (or no) weight loss, isn't it?

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    I didn't think I'd be posting in the success thread any time soon, but here I am.

I'm posting a progress photo. The second was taken approximately 15-20 days after the first photo (!!).

I've deflated from 186 lbs to ~178.5 lbs. I wanted to post because it doesn't look like major weight loss, but I just look so much less "swollen" that I thought it'd be worth sharing. This is a 7.5 lbs difference (I'm 5'10"):

Other miscellaneous:

Diet: No dairy or nuts besides Kerrygold. No drinking calories, protein shakes, extra sauces, etc. Haven't been worrying about carbs (mmm potatoes). Eating low calorie.

Workouts have been walking, maybe 4-5 times a week. I've only recently started a weightlifting regimen and sprinting to keep pushing.

More to come, I hope!!!!
    Last edited by kcarol; 07-31-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    HUGE difference for such a short amount of time kcarol!! It really does look like you just deflated! Nice work!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    @Mommymd: Great progress, it may not be a huge drop it really is noticeable! Also that workout/yoga top is SUUUPER cute!

@kcarol: Daaaamn, that really is some great change right away! And yeah, ive been thinking I need to cut the dairy to help kill the last of the ab padding thats frustrating me >.< But greek yogurt and hard cheese are soo delicious and filling. Im trying to make them occassional treats/quick high calorie meals rather than staples.

Also, yay underpants!! *throws arms up in air excitedly*
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    Kakes and Corvidae, thank you SO much!

I know I know, it took me a loooong time to say no to dairy. But my skin is also clearing as well. I'd post THOSE photos but it's...my face...lol. Perhaps another day.

lol, I think my progress photo theme will continue to be sports bra and victoria secret underwear. yayyy panties! lol.

andyTHFC is offline Member
    Lookin' good, kcarol!