Page 415 of 548 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5480

Thread: Before and after pics page 415

BONZ is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ASmallOne View Post
    nice work BONZ... also awesome tattoo action there. your abs are definitely coming in!
    Many thanks for the complement! I got so pumped the first time I looked through this thread, simply considering the possible, hopefully this is me paying it forward to the next person who stumbles in here looking for a better solution.....
    Went Primal: 20 DEC 2011
    Starting: 6'1" 220 lbs
    Starting Energy: "bleh...."
    Current: 183 lbs @ 8.33% BF (Jackson/Pollock 4 caliper method)
    Current Energy: "WOOHOO!" See my journal HERE.

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

ASmallOne is offline Senior Member
    I love how positive this thread is! Inspiration, WHY YES!!
    Check out my new webpage: The Carnivore Runner
    Friend me on "The Facebook"
    Follow me on Twitter!

For customized training / nutritional plans for runners from a former athlete who has personal experience in dealing with severe food allergies, please email me at foxATtinybikeDOTnet. I am ISA certified as a personal trainer and have coached many runners at the recreational or young-competitor level to towards their goals! Most of all, I'd love to help you with yours.

ilanatree is offline Junior Member
    So it's been about a full month of eating mostly primal, and three months (almost) of weight training. I've lost five pounds since I last posted (now 185, at 5'6"), and although I don't know what my measurements were then, they are 43-34-42 right now. According to an online calculator, I'm at 30% bodyfat.

24 February:

24 March:

Today (24 April):

Since I last posted, I'm still eating more or less the same, but I have almost totally cut out tofu, which was a significant part of my diet before March. I can't eat meat at home for a number of reasons, so I eat a lot of canned fish, eggs, and vegetables. I do eat plain yoghurt with nuts and raisins, and occasionally I eat quinoa. Mostly, though, it's vegetables, fruit, and eggs/fish.

Weight training- five days a week. On off days I jog or do yoga. I'm starting an Olympic weightlifting class in a few weeks.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    It looks like you're making good progress Have fun with your weightlifting, that sounds really cool.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

croll is offline Junior Member
    WOW ilanatree! Awesome, awesome progress!! Amazing!!!!!!!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    You look amazing! I thought you were wearing a different top in the same pic, that how much change there is. Enjoy your lifting

ilanatree is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to everyone! The support really helps

Chatty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanatree View Post
    So it's been about a full month of eating mostly primal, and three months (almost) of weight training. I've lost five pounds since I last posted (now 185, at 5'6"), and although I don't know what my measurements were then, they are 43-34-42 right now. According to an online calculator, I'm at 30% bodyfat.

24 February:

24 March:

Today (24 April):

Since I last posted, I'm still eating more or less the same, but I have almost totally cut out tofu, which was a significant part of my diet before March. I can't eat meat at home for a number of reasons, so I eat a lot of canned fish, eggs, and vegetables. I do eat plain yoghurt with nuts and raisins, and occasionally I eat quinoa. Mostly, though, it's vegetables, fruit, and eggs/fish.

Weight training- five days a week. On off days I jog or do yoga. I'm starting an Olympic weightlifting class in a few weeks.

Absolutely amazing (and such a short period of time). I sure need to find your journal for tips.
    I'm ashamed that I don't have an exercise program. Time to kick it up!
    Congratulations, girl! I know you're feeling great -- looking good!

Meegads is offline Senior Member
    Subbing! I'd do it now, but I have to get to bed - morning comes early. *yawn*
    Life is short. Eat Beef!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Kasee123 is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    WOW!! I have been lurking around the sight since January 2012. Thought about doing the challenge, but... Easter weekend I started eating more primal, cut all wheat, boxed food, more vegies, eggs, bacon, avocados. I walk two or three times a week for about 45 min. starting weight 235, today 220.5. I will be back to post some pics hopefully next week. You guys are an inspiration!!
    Last edited by Kasee123; 04-28-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Left everything in bold