Page 401 of 552 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 401

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    @Kakes: I thought I was brave with my workout clothes! You are one hot primal woman! Keep up the great work!

mommymd
    Last edited by mommymd; 03-23-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: specified @Kakes

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymd View Post
    @Kakes: I thought I was brave with my workout clothes! You are one hot primal woman! Keep up the great work!

mommymd
    Thanks mommymd!.... Yeah.... I made the mistake of thinking I'd have no cause or desire to post pictures, and I wanted to be able to see all the changes in my body (just for me). Then I was amazed at my progress and all I had was bikini shots! So that's what you guys get. *shrug*
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Grok View Post
    lurch, most of the naturally lean people don't post before and after shots, they are out there, try the fitness/exercise forums here.

alright, so its been a while, i started off about 2 years ago as well, first year i lost 75 pounds, 2nd year i put some weight back on. (thanks to my laziness and not thinking about health or anything for that matter, stressed at work...etc, long list of stuff that shouldn't matter)

but anyways, i'm doing better than ever now. not worried about the scale, though it does say 226 this morning. not worried about how much i can pump in the gym, though i am past my old strength...but here are some pics of after/before i noticed a good difference, body recompiling itself, i hope its not all in my head or difference in posture...ohh well here you go
    Definitely not all in your head IG. There is a real difference there! Nice work! Keep it up!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

ilanatree is offline Junior Member
    First set taken around 24 February, after a month of doing lots of cardio on the elliptical:

After a month of weight training and two weeks eating a modified primal diet (mostly vegetarian, lots of fish and tofu), taken today:

I think I can see some differences. As far as I can tell I weigh the same amount, though (around 190). I don't have a scale, so I've weighed myself every once in a while at the gym. I can't find my tape measure, but that's the next thing on my list :P
    Last edited by ilanatree; 03-24-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Tofu? Ew. Anyway, I do see some progress there, and I don't mean to come across as a jerk, but if you're eating "mostly vegetarian" then you're kind of missing the whole point here.

I'm doing the best I can. I'm poor and a student, and my kitchen is dairy only due to the fact that my roommate keeps strictly kosher. I eat as much fish as I can. I've cut out almost all processed grains and sugar and am working out the right way, so yeah, you're basically coming across as a jerk. I'd hoped to get some encouragement, not to be told I'm missing the point.

Thanks though.
    Last edited by ilanatree; 03-24-2012 at 01:13 PM.

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanatree View Post
    I'm doing the best I can. I'm poor and a student, and my kitchen is dairy only due to the fact that my roommate keeps strictly kosher. I eat as much fish as I can. I've cut out almost all processed grains and sugar and am working out the right way, so yeah, you're basically coming across as a jerk. I'd hoped to get some encouragement, not to be told I'm missing the point.

Thanks though.
    great progress as far as I can tell. you've made the most important steps. as far as what mouse is saying, i'd agree that you should cut out the tofu and incorporate more meats and eggs. but great job so far.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

Thanks for the reply. My goal is to replace tofu with meat as I can afford it (I already eat a tonne of eggs, like three a day). I've replaced soy milk with almond milk. Basically, I know what I'm doing "wrong," (even if Mouse is wrong about tofu being DELICIOUS) but it's not an issue of stubbornness, it's finances and culture. So.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement, I'll keep trying