Page 4 of 553 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 4

coach81 is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Rheia- WOW!!!! Congrats to you!!!

RavunJM is online now Junior Member

Wow, what a great post for motivation...GREAT work guys and gals!

Aarambh is offline Junior Member

Wow Rhea you look wonderful, And with PB the weight comes off from all the right places doesn't it?

Lower body has always been a struggle for me , but i see you are doing great and

you look much younger in the Feb 2010 pic compared to your Nov Picture.

PB is like a time machine taking you back to those peak year

Timothy is offline Senior Member

coach, LOL, that's exactly right!

Rheia -- holy moly, that is an incredible transition! A trip back in the time machine, just like Aarambh said. Congratulations!

It blows me away how different people look after going primal: like younger and healthier siblings of their former selves.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member

Nice job folks. I was always in pretty good shape from my Army days but since starting this 3 weeks ago I have shed clos eot 10 lbs in fat and added an additional 3-4 lbs of muscle.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Rheia is offline Junior Member

Thank you all! And yes it does seem to come off all the right places.

I'm still working, I have some to go. Unfortunately when I got pregnant the doctor said "Blah blah 6-11 of grain... for a healthy baby" so even though I was active through my entire pregnancy and thought I was eating healthy I still packed on 60lbs. I was so confused to why I gained so much since I never indulged in my cravings other than once in awhile.

I kept that extra 40lbs on until my son was 8 months old and I discovered the whole primal way of thinking. My weight chart shows my weight finally dropping in October 2009 when I got rid of the grains. I had been on weight watchers and everything and nothing worked, and I hardly ate any refined sugars or white products as for years before going primal I still made sure not to eat too much sugar or white stuff but have enough whole grain as per the 'health pyramid'

Digestive problems that I had developed in college and kept for 7 years (and sent me to the ER multiple times) completely dissipated. They thought I had IBS, then they thought I was lactose intolerant so I was on those little pills before I ate dairy. Now I can eat a little of high fat dairy without any problems and no pills. I was tested for celiacs, etc etc, but came back fine. So obviously my body does not like grains at all.

I feel the best I have ever and I'm so glad I figured it all out. I eat when I'm hungry and average about 100g carbs from veggies, some fruit and some dairy. Seems to be working great for me.

I have my first post baby dance performance tomorrow and it's so nice to be only a few lbs away from my pre-baby body! Although I still have some baby belly, I'm sure that will continue to go away!

slesca is offline Senior Member
    Rural midwest; just outside a mid-sized city

I was just thinking about how much younger everyone looks in their photos, too. Wow! Amazing.

Lekki Wood is offline Junior Member

Everyone looks amazing, but Rheia, I wanted to say, you're face looks so much healthier too - very beautiful.

Lxxx

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member

@Rheia: Great progress! Keep up the good work and grok on!

Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member

@Rheia: WOW! You are doing great, keep up the good work; it's definitely paying off. Congrats.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Page 4 of 553 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast