Page 395 of 553 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 395

SteveO is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Well, it's really a 'during', but I was just in the bathroom washing my hands and realised how much my horrible double chin and wattley neck have improved.
    Wow! You look AT LEAST 15 years younger!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdilla View Post
    before starting:

5 months or so. today I start my whole 30 / bulletproof IF protocol. bout to drop the last of it.
    Nice progress!

Some friendly criticism: Are you doing resistance training? Looks like you could put on some muscle, doesn't have to be too much (trust me, putting on serious muscle requires serious commitment both to eating and training - as you probably know) but your arms/shoulders, etc look a little under-developed. There are many approaches (barbell training, bodyweight training with added resistance, pseudo-gymnastics training), so experiment and see which you like best, or do a happy combination of all. I personally borrow from all the ones I mentioned. However, I believe a barbell training approach would give you the best overall results as it's much easier to follow and commit to than the others which may not be as easy to quantify (ie: you may not notice progress as easily)

BCingyou is offline Member
    I don't think I'm quite done yet but I am pleased with my progress so far... the first picture is from a vacation a year ago, I was very "healthy" ie I ate vegetarian and jogged 20+ km a week.

The latter picture is from this week, I now do bodyweight exercise for about an hour a week and otherwise just try to spend time outdoors walking or hiking. I have curbed many of my vices like chewing sugary gum and taking cream and sugar with coffee, and retained the good ones like whiskey and chocolate. My diet and sleep are totally transformed, and I'm 10 lbs lighter and twice as strong.

Now I just seem some arm tattoos and I'll be all the way there!

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    WOW, you guys! Such an awesome thread...and the honeys! Wheeeew! lol

Drea6681 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Well, it's really a 'during', but I was just in the bathroom washing my hands and realised how much my horrible double chin and wattley neck have improved. Here are 2 pics - one is me 'dressing' the Xmas tree a few days before the event, and the other is taken with my on computer camera just 1/2 an hour or so ago. I am so pleased to see a positive improvement like this!

woah you look amazing
    SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    huge difference, analog6!

you look much younger!

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    It's been another amazing month for me.

Pre Primal:

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr;
    Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Since then I've posted some pictures in this forum on page 359 and 379.

Here I am today after my workout, 5 months of eating primal. I'm smiling a lot these days.

5 months primal, 17 lbs lost F by Mommymd55, on Flickr;
    5 months primal, 17 lbs lost L by Mommymd55, on Flickr

mommymd

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Awesome stuff, mommymd!

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Mommymd- You look amazing. Your pics never cease to amaze me! They just keep getting better! Way to go!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCingyou View Post
    I don't think I'm quite done yet but I am pleased with my progress so far... the first picture is from a vacation a year ago, I was very "healthy" ie I ate vegetarian and jogged 20+ km a week.

The latter picture is from this week, I now do bodyweight exercise for about an hour a week and otherwise just try to spend time outdoors walking or hiking. I have curbed many of my vices like chewing sugary gum and taking cream and sugar with coffee, and retained the good ones like whiskey and chocolate. My diet and sleep are totally transformed, and I'm 10 lbs lighter and twice as strong.

Now I just seem some arm tattoos and I'll be all the way there!

Your body right now looks like those "naturally lean" people who has never had a weight problem. Great progress!!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html