Page 390 of 553 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 390

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNull View Post
    I first have to be a smartass and mention that my "after" picture will just be a small pile of ash.

Anyhow, here's a quick before-and-current snapshot. The "before" picture is pretty representative of how I had been for years. I'm about the same weight now as in the old picture, but I was just always soft and doughy.

We began eating Paleo/Primal in September of 2011, doing just the bare-bones basics for the first month and kicking it into full-on the following month.
    Yay, your pictures finally got approved! That is an amazing change in just 6 months! Well done

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    why is there so much eye candy??

i could drool here for days
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    So I was recently complimented by one of my spin students on how she could see a huge change in my face; not just because it's gotten thinner, but just how much my complexion had improved. It pretty much made my WEEK!!! (She then wanted to learn more about this "Primal stuff" I've occasionally mentioned...)

I decided to snap a photo this morning and then dig up something from December - found a 'before' photo that was taken 3 months ago to the day.
    Attachment 6181

It's been just over 9 weeks since I began Primal living and I've lost 9 lbs, I feel AH-MAZING and realized that I likely did have a mild gluten intolerance that I never recognized (like most folks here). No more bloating or cramping, I've got constant energy, been cooking ALL the time and just loving the entire journey this decision has taken me on. The Primal Blueprint Cookbooks rock, Nom Nom Paleo is a great cooking site as well, not to mention the hundreds of other cooking blogs I've found.

The weight is still coming off, but much slower, which is fine. The best part is that the last time I lost a significant amount of weight, I was a competitive triathlete, nearly starving myself, training 15-20 hours/week and miserable. I definitely swam, biked and ran fast, but that was about the only thing I was happy about. To be enjoying "moving slowly, often"; to revel in the bike rides through the vineyards at a mellow pace instead of a breakneck speed where your eyes are only staring at the road - it's just been the most incredible, fantastic thing. I am still working on getting in more 'heavy lifting' into my schedule, but I'll get there.

I'm just savoring every moment and couldn't be happier that I made this decision. As Mark would say - Grok On!
    Attachment 6182
    Great stuff.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drea6681 View Post
    Primal eating, cutting out drinking and yoga. That's it
    Great progress! That's why I like this lifestyle: yes, work is involved, but not as much as conveniently thought. Just do simple switches, then you're gold

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    MamaGrok - wonderful photos and great progress! I'm a slow loser, too - getting there, though.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

adameads is offline Senior Member
    SarahT ... Yowzas!

Hot hot hot.

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    I can finally look good wearing just my pants so I must! I have many other colours to be featured in future updates!
    Ha ha! That's reassuring to know!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNull View Post
    I first have to be a smartass and mention that my "after" picture will just be a small pile of ash.

Anyhow, here's a quick before-and-current snapshot. The "before" picture is pretty representative of how I had been for years. I'm about the same weight now as in the old picture, but I was just always soft and doughy.

We began eating Paleo/Primal in September of 2011, doing just the bare-bones basics for the first month and kicking it into full-on the following month.

Attachment 6236Attachment 6237

Wow - you have completely changed the shape of your body!! Without the face, I almost think it is two different people Awesome work.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    trifith .. you are doing GREAT man!
    Amazing progress - things are really changing on your body now trifith!!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    So I was recently complimented by one of my spin students on how she could see a huge change in my face; not just because it's gotten thinner, but just how much my complexion had improved. It pretty much made my WEEK!!! (She then wanted to learn more about this "Primal stuff" I've occasionally mentioned...)

I decided to snap a photo this morning and then dig up something from December - found a 'before' photo that was taken 3 months ago to the day.
    Attachment 6181

It's been just over 9 weeks since I began Primal living and I've lost 9 lbs, I feel AH-MAZING and realized that I likely did have a mild gluten intolerance that I never recognized (like most folks here). No more bloating or cramping, I've got constant energy, been cooking ALL the time and just loving the entire journey this decision has taken me on. The Primal Blueprint Cookbooks rock, Nom Nom Paleo is a great cooking site as well, not to mention the hundreds of other cooking blogs I've found.

The weight is still coming off, but much slower, which is fine. The best part is that the last time I lost a significant amount of weight, I was a competitive triathlete, nearly starving myself, training 15-20 hours/week and miserable. I definitely swam, biked and ran fast, but that was about the only thing I was happy about. To be enjoying "moving slowly, often"; to revel in the bike rides through the vineyards at a mellow pace instead of a breakneck speed where your eyes are only staring at the road - it's just been the most incredible, fantastic thing. I am still working on getting in more 'heavy lifting' into my schedule, but I'll get there.

I'm just savoring every moment and couldn't be happier that I made this decision. As Mark would say - Grok On!
    Attachment 6182
    You look lovely in your before photo, but you are stunning now! Congrats on your success