Page 386 of 555 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 386

Hardwarehank is offline Senior Member
    Figured it was about time to get my progress pics up. This is 7 months of progress with the first picture being taken right before my first P90 workout(that lasted for about a week). A couple days after that I discovered MDA and if not for that I would definitely be a different person today, progress-wise and philosophic-wise.

First a picture of me almost 10 years ago. The only one that I've kept because it's the only one where I didn't look like a complete whale(although with that scowl I'm sure I look like a complete douche).

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Hardwarehank! Nice work!! That's awesome!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

hixster is offline Member
    Nice work everyone.

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member

11 Weeks

Started Dec 12th 2011 at 212 pounds.
    Dropped down to 199 pounds 4 weeks later. Was very, very strict eating Primal, and walked, on average about 90 minutes a day.

Since then I haven't been as strict eating Primally (compared to what I should be doing), and haven't walked as much as I should be.
    But still a big difference compared to how I was living.

I have been very consistent with my workouts. Try to keep them short. Air squats, pull ups and push ups.

I am seeing a friend I haven't seen in 3-4 years in May, and off to Cabo in June...so, it's a good time for me to really crank it up again.

I weighed myself this am and am actually at 205 pounds (I was a 199 8 weeks ago). However my waist is smaller today then it was at 199. My pants are all getting loose around my waist, tight around the legs, and my shirts are feeling a lot more snug around my shoulders/chest.

Pre:

Follow up pic in 4 - 5 weeks.
    Last edited by PeacefulWarrior; 03-08-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
    I weighed myself this am and am actually at 205 pounds (I was a 199 8 weeks ago). However my waist is smaller today then it was at 199. My pants are all getting loose around my waist, tight around the legs, and my shirts are feeling a lot more snug around my shoulders/chest.

PeacefulWarrior, a 6'3" hunk a burnin love. Is that a daughter I see in the before pic? You know I'm good with kids :P

Primal King is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
    Dropped down to 199 pounds 4 weeks later. Was very, very strict eating Primal, and walked, on average about 90 minutes a day.

Since then I haven't been as strict eating Primally (compared to what I should be doing), and haven't walked as much as I should be.
    But still a big difference compared to how I was living.

I have been very consistent with my workouts. Try to keep them short. Air squats, pull ups and push ups.

I am seeing a friend I haven't seen in 3-4 years in May, and off to Cabo in June...so, it's a good time for me to really crank it up again.

Pre:

Awesome job!
    You know where You are? You're in the jungle baby!!! You're gonna die!!!

Primal King is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docpearce View Post
    New to the forum. Thought I'd go ahead and get in the conversation. I've been messing with the primal diet off and on since about Oct/Nov 2011. I originally started with the "slow carb diet" and that somehow got me to primal. For the most part I've always been the skinny fat guy and the dent in my chest doesn't help with that.
    So far I haven't been great at keeping it going. I'll have 4-5 good days and then I'll have a bad day or two. In fact, I just came off a family weekend where I did not eat well. I have given up dairy aside from a little cream and/or milk in my coffee and whey protein and I rarely eat any grains any more (except I do have several beers per week still). I don't think I've had any pasta in about 2 months.

My results so far have been mixed: I've gone from 181 at my highest to about 167 in 3-4 months. Only problem is I don't see much if any change in definition. My goals are to get to sub 8% bodyfat, boost my energy in sports, and add back the 6-10 inches in vertical I lost

Here we go. This is me in 1998 at 23 yoa and about 145# and about 10% bodyfat
    Attachment 6076

Here's me on Nov 1, 2011 at 178-181 and 17% by calipers
    Attachment 6077

Here I on Feb 22, 2012 at about 167. Don't seem to have gained any definition which is concerning since I lost 12-14 pounds
    Attachment 6078

Here I am on 3-3-12 at 167 prior to my bad weekend of eating. I see more def, but it's hard to say as I'm flexing my abs a little and I am not in the same spot I took the earlier pics
    Attachment 6079
    Way to Go!
    You know where You are? You're in the jungle baby!!! You're gonna die!!!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Nice Going PeacefulWarrior - You're getting uber-muscular.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Figured I would throw my pics up. I have been primal since October 2011. The pictures on the top are from 11-28-2011 and the bottom are from today 3-7-2012 In total I have dropped 50 pounds and put on muscle. I am 6'4" for reference. My goal is 250#, so 80# to go! Just started IF with BCAAs on lifting days M-W-F and started playing Volleyball again once a week and feel great.
    Omigosh, Motorhead! Looking good!! Don't suppose you'd be interested in coming over to "exercise" sometime.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Motorhead is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Omigosh, Motorhead! Looking good!! Don't suppose you'd be interested in coming over to "exercise" sometime.
    Don't think my wife would like that! But thanks for the compliment.
    SW on 10/1/11: 380lbs.
    CW 12/13/12: 315lbs. (Was under 300#, added some muscle :-) )
    GW: 10% B.F. 250lbs. - 275lbs. (6' 4" tall)