Page 384 of 555 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 384

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaker View Post
    Hey everyone. It may be a bit premature, but I am pleased with my early progress (which by this thread's measure probably only counts as "moderate"). After doing the cliched New Year's resolution to go primal, I have lost 22 lbs in two months. Down just 7 lbs in February, where I took more than half of the month off primal when I traveled to Australia and was less than perfect in the two days after returning. So losing over 7 lbs (considering that I must have gained significantly during my non-primal time) in just two weeks of good eating is fine with me.

The freaking wife, though. She is a freak. I'd say that since I started, she has probably been 60 - 70% primal. At 5 foot 8 inches, she initially weighed in at 118 lbs, and yesterday she weighed in at 111 lbs! I couldn't believe it. I didn't think that she had that much to lose. She wants to try to get down to about 105 (she obviously has a very slight frame), and I think she'll probably be able to.

At the beginning of this diet change, she complained that there weren't many examples of women in her position. Relatively thin, but wanting to lose the last 5 to 15 lbs. So if anyone out there that matches this description happens to be reading, just know that it is possible.

Here are comparison shots from January 3 to today. The "after" shots were taken this morning after a massive cheat night last night (sicilian pizza, mozzarella sticks, beer, a little ice cream). I feel like I've gained ever ounce back, but I think we can see true progress. Check them out.

So cheers, everyone. Keep up the good work!
    Great work! It's amazing how proportional your weight loss is - you shrunk everywhere!!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drea6681 View Post
    OK so i stated lurking here back in the fall when i first discovered Primal, went off the wagon around the holidays but have been back on and loving it for a couple months now. So I decided it was time to be brave and post some before and after pics. the first two (Im in the striped sweater) are pictures that scared the bejeezus out of me and made me get back on. The second two are this morning after two months of pretty strict primal, one month of regular yoga and almost two weeks of no drinking Still a ways to go but this is great progress i think. Note in the second pictures I am flexing my abs (not sucking in though lol)

Attachment 6030Attachment 6031Attachment 6032Attachment 6033

Nice progress! Love those flat abs
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Drea6681 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    Nice progress! Love those flat abs
    Thanks
    SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

Freaker is offline Member
    Thanks for the compliments everyone. It's a work in progress. I hope to be back on this thread before I leave for vacation in July, near my goal weight (not sure exactly where that is, but at least 25+ more lbs).

And Drea, whoa. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    Waaaaaiiiiit a second there...your wife is 5'8" and wants to weigh 105 lbs???? Is that even possible? I mean, I'm roughly 5'6" and am aiming to get to 140. Are you sure you meant 105?
    Yeah, she is a freak. For most of the time I've known her, she's been between 120 and 125. After dropping to 111, she kind of wants to just see how far it will go. She is eating plenty, most of it really good stuff, so she's just relaxed and seeing where her equilibrium will be. If she doesn't budge from 111 (or even if she goes back up a few lbs), she's fine with it.
    Starting Weight - January 3, 2012 - 276.4 lbs
    One Month - February 3, 2012 - 260.8 lbs
    Two Months - March 3, 2012 - 253.8 lbs

Current Weight - April 3, 2012 - 246.0 lbs

My Journal

My new blog dedicated to creative writing and dark spirits

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    I love these threads!

From Dec 07

DEC 07.JPG

To Dec 11

DEC 11.jpg
    DEC 11 2.jpg

I've a few from in between documenting in particular my primal lifestyle body changes but i'll get them uploaded another time.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic smilingjustalittlebit!! Nice work!

This thread makes me happy.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

weathergirl is offline Member
    before and after.jpg

this was me before and after primal

kelisrad is offline Junior Member
    So this is my starting picture

I had two children in two years and my skin never thanked me for it, I have a horrible wrinkly belly button now

And this is me 3 weeks in, I wish I had started taking pictures of my arms and legs too because I have notice difference there but I don't have a full length mirror!!

I can't say I've had the big weight loss others have noticed but I'm about 5 lbs down, I survived my daughters 1st birthday without any weight gain and have had a lot of other social engagements inbetween that would usually see me bloat at least 2-3 lbs each time but not now!

I have body dis morphia so struggle to see the change but I can admit that I feel better so that's all that matters

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Kelisrad, I can see a difference for sure!
    But as you said, the best thing is you're feeling better. Be patient, you're only 3 weeks in, plenty more change to come
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

kelisrad is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks I admit I can see that I look less doughy, if that's a term!

I'm loving the patience that I feel with this, usually I would be panicked that I am not losing 20million lbs per week and it's just not quick enough so I may as well eat the junk as I'm destined to be fat forever! But I know that it's a slow and steady process to good health and beyond