Page 380 of 553 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 380

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalClay View Post
    I have been asked a few times for some full body pictures since I posted my 120+ pound weight loss pictures and Primal couple at Christmas photos but I have never really goten around to it.

Tonight I found an awesome bacon t-shirt at Target and thought to heck with it, might as well bug my wife to take a couple shots.

For reference I put some late 2010 pictures in. I was around 340 pounds, in 5 months I lost 100 pounds and over the last 13 months I am down about 130 ish. On the scale I am still around 220 but have been weight lifting a lot. As long as the size 36 jeans stay baggy I am happy. I would like to drop some more but I am taking it nice and slow now.

So without further ado I present me, 20 minutes ago, after a long day at work and then with the 3 small kids and pregnant wife, after big dinner, and shot with an Iphone (not exactly glamour shots). I had to flex btw, I am after all wearing a bacon shirt!

Attachment 5874Attachment 5875
    DUDE! Nice work. Seriously.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

thanatos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falcar View Post
    It's a picture of a mirror
    Well der.....It's called humour.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    primalclay - you're looking awesome. Your calves and forearms especially are looking super muscular. You have the best success story by far that I've seen on this site. And I love your reasons for achieving what you've achieved.

Grok on!
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap... go you, everybody!
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

adameads is offline Senior Member
    Are these last two posters bots?

I just can't see the pictures that they post, they are brand new, their names are similarly configured, and they show up often in threads together.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Yepper...huge problem on this board for some reason.

polos26 is offline Senior Member
    wow, your after pic looks like it was taken years before! Congrats

Sunnivara is offline Senior Member
    How do you get the nerve to take your "before" picture? I have been avoiding the camera for years. I really feel I should take a "before" picture so I can see how far I've come ... when I get there, of course. But I look bad enough in the mirror. And cameras always make you look even worse so ... ugh!

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnivara View Post
    How do you get the nerve to take your "before" picture? I have been avoiding the camera for years. I really feel I should take a "before" picture so I can see how far I've come ... when I get there, of course. But I look bad enough in the mirror. And cameras always make you look even worse so ... ugh!
    It's a before pic. You are supposed to look bad! And the worse you look "Before", the better it makes your "After" look!! I guess you just have to call it a leap of faith- faith in yourself and the fact that PB works!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I never actually took a before picture for the same reasons. All the pictures I do have were random family type pictures I just happened to have been caught in.

In retrospect I wish I had taken one as it is easy to forget where you started and how far you have come.

I had been a little down lately (frustrated with yet another plateau) and when I found some old full body pictures (one from a mall and one from a family get together) I was shocked as I never thought of or remember myself being "that big." It really cheered me up when I used my little paintbrush program to put a new full body vs an old. Really gave me a better perspective on it.
    Went Primal January 24, 2011
    Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
    Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
    According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day