Page 379 of 553 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 379

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    primalclay, i can't see the attachments. :/ we'll just have to wait patiently.

Buffdv is offline Senior Member
    Hello Grokstars,
    I'll apologize now for this being way too long. I can't talk about the primal blueprint and keep it short at the same time. After getting so much inspiration from all of you and your stories and pics I felt that I must pay it forward. So, here are my progress pics live and in person on the internet. I know that I am part of the primal community because I eat bacon every day and I eat chocolate every day. My pants are all way too big and I have bacon grease stains on most of my t-shirts. I'm 5'10-1/2"ish and 45 years old this month. Day 1 was Sept 19, 2011 at 274 lbs. I didn't feel like 274 lbs but I sure looked like a big giant fatass in those pictures. These pics are on Feb 17, 2012 after 21 weeks of the primal good life, probably 95% or better most weeks. I weighed 236 lbs when I took these pics on Feb 17th. I weigh 233 today. Thanks for helping me lose 40 lbs peeps.

I have all the same stories as the rest of you. I feel great, joint pain is virtually gone, blood pressure is down more than 20 points, energy levels are way up and steady all day, I can easily fast for 24 hours 2 or 3 times per week. I can do 40 push ups in one shot on a good day, I walk 3 to 4 miles per day and I can do 1-3/4 pull ups. I can do 20+ squats with virtually no knee pain, this was literally impossible 22 weeks ago. I coach my kids' sports and I actually get out there and run with them at practice now. The only thing that primalness has not cured for me is allergies. I haven't had any noticeable illness this winter. My wife and kids (10 and 12) are also primal and loving it. There is a huge difference in the kids' energy levels and performance levels in sports. They have also slimmed up and leaned out noticeably. Every time we start to get a cold or sniffles it is gone in a day or two.

The ultimate key to my success and real improvements in energy levels and fasting was to give up my fear of fat. Embrace the fat. Love the fat. Eat the fat. I rarely eat chicken, turkey or lean pork now. I always eat high fat foods at every meal, applewood smoked bacon, pastured eggs, grass fed beef, or grass fed pork butt/shoulder, almonds, avocado and raw whole milk. It took me 8 or 10 weeks to figure out that I feel way better with more fat. We cook everything in bacon fat. I ain't kiddin!

I continue to be amazed with the ease of this program. I do not feel deprived, on a diet or any other negative feeling that people have when they are suffering through a DIET. My treats nowadays is decaf coffee with raw whole milk and a square or two of dark chocolate with bacon in it. Mmmmm. Or some red wine or a pina colada.

What is my goal? I've already surpassed my goal to feel happy, healthy, ALIVE and in control of my body. I know better than to set a goal weight because I've watched too many of you zoom past your goal weight to weigh what you weighed in Jr High or whatever. So, I'll weigh what I'm going to weigh, I don't really care. I feel so good right now that I just really can't imagine it getting better. But, the great part is that I know it will. As soon as I can see abs I'm going to send my success story in to Mark.

Keep Grokkin!

2012-feb-17 mv front1 during.jpg2012-feb-17 mv side during.jpg2012-feb-17 mv front2 during.jpg2012-feb-18 noshirt2 during.jpg2012-feb-18 noshirt1 during.jpg

Oh, and how could I forget to mention that I recently bought TWO pair of Vibrams. A dress pair and a casual pair. Wife and kids tried them on and had to get a pair too! I love em!

Primal kenny is offline Junior Member
    Wow Everyone! Truly amazing progress, Hard to believe what you see on the internet but I was led to the site by my uncle who lost 50 lbs in 2011 and is the lightest I have ever seen him so I know it works. I started Primal on new years day and am down 20 lbs so far. So far with no exercise (read the Chapter on no stupid mistakes about a week too late after breaking my foor Jan 8. Hopefully I ccan get too exercising soon and see some more progress.

Congrats to all who posted and all the success stories!

Primal kenny is offline Junior Member
    Foot (not foor) sorry

Maestar is offline Junior Member
    Wow. This thread...I'm so inspired! Congratulations to everyone who has changed their life for the better!

I took my "before" picture this morning; I plan on posting here again with progress and/or an "after" picture later this year.

falcar is offline Junior Member
    It's a picture of a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    ...and got your tattoo moved from left to right too!!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Nice going BuffDV! Welcome to the tribe!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great to finally see the pictures showing up - you guys have had GREAT results keep it up!!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy