Page 377 of 553 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5521

Thread: Before and after pics page 377

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Totally awesome progress! That has to feel good.
    Agreed! Great job!

Primal King is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NDF View Post
    Agreed! Great job!
    Thanks everyone it feels great indeed and I'm loving my diet and Primal way of life as well as exercise!
    Last edited by Primal King; 02-20-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    You know where You are? You're in the jungle baby!!! You're gonna die!!!

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    Even better Trifith - THREE belts....amazing! *high five*
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manmountain View Post
    how did you go about doing this? Did you bulk and cut or just eat primal?
    I just eat primal.

I am now 42 years old and weigh 195 lbs.

I broke my ankle in the fall and have been less active as a result, but I have been back at SimpleFit since December.

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    i got to say, cheapo is still one of my hero's on here!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    BONZ's pictures are finally approved! Great progress!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post720242
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Great work guys!
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I'm the FNG, and this would be my first post.... everybody say "hi noooob!". I spent some time looking through the thread and found a lot more motivation!

I never cared or concerned myself with what I ate. "What the hell is a diet!" I happened to hear Mark giving an interveiw and went to check out MDA..... That was 8 weeks ago almost to the day.

The first photo (my wife and I) was taken in 2008, but it's a fair representation of what I looked like 2 months ago. She's actually hiding my handles and lower belly fat. Walk around weight back then was probably 205 lbs to 210 lbs (my average for the last 7 or 8 years). 2 months ago, when I started PB, I was 220 lbs with more muscle in the chest than the old picture, but even more belly and handle fat.

The second photo I just took (inspired by some of your success stories). Obviously I'm still a work in progress but my change has been dramatic. This isn't the first time i've looked similar to what I look like now, but that was over a year when I hit the gym 6 days a week, over trained, over sprained, carb and supplement loaded and still carried around over 210 lbs. This took 8 weeks, I weight 191 lbs, and I haven't felt this good in over a decade. In case anybody didn't catch that, I lost 29 lbs in 8 weeks!
    Great job!

adameads is offline Senior Member
    Alright, MDA...time for some progress pics. I had a week in California, where it was rather challenging to eat completely primal, but I didn't have a single grain. Probably had some off-limit stuff in the hotel prepared foods, but did very well for the most part. Have hovered around 236 for what feels like a year. Finally got through that the last day or so, and clocked in at 233.4 this morning, my lowest weight in two years. I've been primal for nearly two months now, and have lost nearly 18 pounds. I'm doing SimpleFit to a T, and still need to get the "moving around frequently" and sprint workouts on a more consistent track. I feel like chasing two kids and tickling/roughhousing/walking the dogs is good, but not quite enough.

Anyway, here I am when I started the primal journey, in late December, 2011:

Here I am at about three weeks, taken on January 17:

And, today:

What do you think, MDA? I have to say I'm incredibly pleased with how I feel. There's still a ton of soft stuff there to lose, but I notice small things...my wedding ring is looser. My 36 jeans fit again. I'm sleeping better, except for my rhinitis. I'm spending more time in the kitchen and around the dinner table with my family. I don't crash like I used to in the afternoon. I'm more confident and feel more in control of my thoughts/feelings/emotions, etc.

Anyway, I am going to continue on, and will post progress pictures in here on or around this time each month.

Thanks.

Grok on!

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    adameads

wow, great progress and just two months! wow, you have made a huge difference already, great job and Grok ON!

thats some inspiration!