Page 375 of 552 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 5520

Thread: Before and after pics page 375

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    trifith, no scale, thats a good thing. you can tell a huge amount of progress! but you need to smile, you are changing your life!

i used to tell people instead of a number, i had to punch 3 new holes in my old belt...

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Grok View Post
    trifith, no scale, thats a good thing. you can tell a huge amount of progress! but you need to smile, you are changing your life!

i used to tell people instead of a number, i had to punch 3 new holes in my old belt...
    It's very hard to smile at 4:30AM. Changing life or not.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Milli:
    Wow!
    Great to hear (and see)!

Triffith
    Also great work. Tortoise and the hare. You're the tortoise. Keep seeing your pics pop up...it was hard to see a difference before, but now there is a huge difference. Awesome!
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

andyTHFC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milly3 View Post
    Hey errybody...

I don't have before pictures but I took these tonight. I've been on and off primal for over a year, but strict for the past 2 months. I've lost 2 dress sizes (don't have a scale so I don't know my weight anyway). And I'm feeling strong and happy with my body for the first time in my life!! (I'm 22) More than that, I have totally clear skin, never get sick, and am much more energetic in the morning. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this site, you guys are all so inspiring!!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ly3mda/moi.jpg
    Great work, milly!!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    It's very hard to smile at 4:30AM. Changing life or not.
    LOL - You 're looking way better though. Try taking the picture at 4:30 PM.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

SteveO is offline Member
    Wow, Trifith - that's a huge difference! I'm sure you're hearing a lot of compliments.

Also, you are totally rockin that stache. :-)

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    Way to go Kenzington!!! I always wonder how much I might shrink... was a size 14 going in and now am a size 9... was a size 9 for maybe 12 days in my 20s.... now I'm 41... happy where I'm at but I'm also working out now and I just wonder if I will continue to change shape and go down in sizes! Size 8 is awesome - good for you! *clapping*
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

TCB - what great pictures! I was giving myself a full year to transform when I started Primal in October. Hope my husband and I look as fabulous as you and your wife in 2012!!! Way to go! Love it!
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

3 holes is a lot Trifth! You are awesome! Way to go - love this thread! - even if it is 4:30 AM - grin.