Page 373 of 559 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5585

Thread: Before and after pics

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
    Before pics (probably around 215 pounds here):

Roughly 8 weeks:

The last pic was taken after I had a beer and a small pizza last night.
    I hurt my shoulder and didn't workout for about 10 days, otherwise have been very consistent with my workouts.
    ...and got your tattoo moved from left to right too!!

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    ...and got your tattoo moved from left to right too!!
    ...and got a full body wax too!!

Red face

Ok ...so I wasn't going to post a pic of myself online but I am pretty proud of my achievement in a month...the first pic was taken at the beginning of Jan 2012 and the second pic was taken a few days ago. In the month I have not been strictly paleo/primal but have made a huge effort to avoid unnecessary crap in my diet - no sugar, no wheat, no grains 90% of the time. However, I did have 2 1/2 weeks in cambodia travelling around during this time and last weekend it was my boyfriends birthday + his mum's birthday so cake, beer n wine was had.

I didn't have my beginning weight but I think it was ~68kgs (150 pounds) - after Christmas/my birthday/new years it definitely would not have been any less than that. I have sat at that weight for a long time and figured that it was my ideal. In a month I have dropped down to 63kgs (138 pounds) - a 5 kilo (14 pound) loss. I am over the moon with the results!! I thought maybe a kilo or two, but not 5 kilos - especially when I haven't been following it to the extreme.

I am so excited about my results so far AND the fact that I am not experiencing things that I thought were just part of me - the upset stomachs, the headaches, the crankiness. I always was having problems with my digestion that I thought were caused by bad food, red meat and other things. Since changing I havent had any of those problems except when I have eaten something that contains wheat or sugars. This is a definite lifestyle changer, a game changer. I really want all my friends and family to come on board to and feel great!

ok, so end rant, here's the pics.

madz1 small.jpg

Yeah, I did some manscaping.
    That probably accounted for at least a few of the pounds I lost right there. The mirror took care of the tattoo though.

griffin,
    I grew up in Vancouver before leaving Canada for the US.
    I loved my time in Canada, and love my time here in the US. There are great aspects to both countries, just like there are also some aspects that I wish were better in. Life is what you make of it.
    If you want more details feel free to PM me.
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

These are some of the most impressive pictures I've seen yet! You guys look great

Great job, Bamboozel. I can totally see it in your face.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Great job, Bamboozel. I can totally see it in your face.
    And your "curves"

You look fantastic, Bamboozel. Wish more people thought to take pictures wearing the same clothes. (Myself included.) Big differences -- great job!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    And your "curves"
    hahah yeh - my boobs are def taking on a different (smaller) shape.

Learn More
    Bamboozel great result!

I was in Chiang Mai in June 2011, oh to be back there again....
    Achieving goals takes a backbone not a wishbone