Page 372 of 553 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5521

Thread: Before and after pics page 372

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    TCB - I got in big trouble posting my wife's pictures as well. It was totally worth it.
    Went Primal January 24, 2011
    Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
    Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
    According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day

Freaker is offline Member
    With that kind of transformation, you have to post pics. She and you should both be proud.

Do you know what your total weight loss was? What were your eating/exercising habits generally? (or do you keep a journal?)
    Starting Weight - January 3, 2012 - 276.4 lbs
    One Month - February 3, 2012 - 260.8 lbs
    Two Months - March 3, 2012 - 253.8 lbs

Current Weight - April 3, 2012 - 246.0 lbs

My Journal

My new blog dedicated to creative writing and dark spirits

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaker View Post
    With that kind of transformation, you have to post pics. She and you should both be proud.

Do you know what your total weight loss was? What were your eating/exercising habits generally? (or do you keep a journal?)
    I lost about 90, give or take, between the two pics.. went from a size 46 pants to a 36.. but it was really July before I quit half assing it. Dropped 30 in the first six months, 60 in the second 6. She's down about 30~, but is not quite as compliant on the diet. I'm probably 95% paleo and fell into a natural IF routine. We've pretty much followed PBF for training for the last six months, but I switched from lifting weight to bodyweight routines around the time of the "before" pics due to recurring injuries (tennis elbow, knee pain, etc..). I love it. I'm fortunate enough to live fairly close to work, so I get my "move slowly" in by walking to work as often as the weather permits. We do the LHT portion of the program twice a week and typically begin Sunday with a tabata set of burpees for our "sprint" session. If I'm feeling froggy, I'll throw an extra session of burpees in mid-week. That is honestly only about once a month.

I journal the workouts to keep myself honest, but haven't felt the need to track food thus far. I eat until I'm full and eat again when I'm hungry. Typically 11 am and 5pm... I also drink a whey protein shake post workout on LHT days. That being said, I will probably have to start tracking calories/macros and BF% if I want to get into the single digit bodyfat range, which is my 2012 goal.

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    well well, i haven't really changed much in the last year, maybe put on about 10 pounds again, but still over all just the same as the beginning of last year...though going through the pages here (plus getting a new and much less stressful job) i'm going to step up my game! plus my new job has a weight room on site and is free for me...so watch out world, i'll drop the remaining fat and lean up in no time!

plus congrats to all you guys, its great seeing so many smiling faces on here!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    TCB, if she complains, tell her that folks on the forum think she's hot. That should at least give her ego a little boost (while still being mad at you, of course.)
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    TCB, if she complains, tell her that folks on the forum think she's hot. That should at least give her ego a little boost (while still being mad at you, of course.)
    It's funny because it's true!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member

8 week mark...

Before pics (probably around 215 pounds here):

Roughly 8 weeks:

The last pic was taken after I had a beer and a small pizza last night.
    I hurt my shoulder and didn't workout for about 10 days, otherwise have been very consistent with my workouts.
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

maddieaddie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    Amazing! You could be the kids of the couple in the first picture =)
    Haha! That was EXACTLY my reaction!

maddieaddie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzington View Post
    It's not a picture, but I thought I'd throw it out there that I got into a size 8 dress little black dress today and almost went into shock. I haven't noticed a big scale change but apparently there are little shifts still occurring and that makes me beyond happy. It's the first time in my life I've ever been in the single digits in a clothes size. At my heaviest I was a size 28..... a size 14 when I started my primal journey. So there you go.

Meep.
    Congrats Kenzington! Those are some incredible stats -- the one-time size 28 girl now dancing around in a size 8 LBD makes me picture Elaine from Seinfeld in the cake episode. I love it!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Looking good PW. I have some OT questions:

Where in Canada did you move from?
    What took you to California?
    Do you like living there?
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!