Page 37 of 552 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 37

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef Cake View Post
    hat was after I taught her the Texas Two Step, which she used as an excuse to "brush" me several times.
    Uh oh....and we know what happens when women accidentally brush against beefy

Had to look up the Texas two step:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2975268245454#

No, it just seemed like the most natural position "to not get caught" taking her from behind, with her skirt draping the "wedding tackle." Nobody knew what we were doing until the hallelujah chorus set in.

Wedding tackle? Hallelujah chorus? OMG.

Even at 40, I'm not old enough for this thread. Had to go look up wedding tackle. *blushes* That's the second thing Beefy's referenced today that I've had to look up. Also didn't know what a fluffer was. O_o lol

*facepalm*
    Last edited by cillakat; 06-15-2010 at 05:33 PM.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    I want to thank everyone for posting their pictures... OMG... what an inspirational group of people. You all look soooooooo amazing... I look at this thread regularly to keep me going, and to know it's not a lost 'cause... some of you have really proved it's not...

avocado is offline Senior Member
    No, it just seemed like the most natural position "to not get caught" taking her from behind, with her skirt draping the "wedding tackle." Nobody knew what we were doing until the hallelujah chorus set in.
    Wait, you mean at the end people *did* know?

hbeck is offline Senior Member
    Certainly not as impressive as many of the stories shown here, you guys and gals have achieved some amazing results! But, I thought I'd share my changes since earlier this year: http://eat-real.blogspot.com/2010/06...n-and-now.html

Started crossfitting and primal/paleo as of mid-March, so a bit past 3 months now.

chameleon is offline Member
    hbeck, I think your results are amazing, too! Strong, capable, and HEALTHY...Way to go!

jimk is offline Junior Member
    I figured I might as well post my pics since I'm pretty happy with the direction this primal thing is taking me. I just started eating primal beginning of April (although the before pics were actually take mid-March). I worked out before (as I watched my weight creep up) and still do work out possibly more than I should, but the main change that has had the most effect on me has been the reduction of carbs.

So this is just under 3 months and I think I lost about 14-17 pounds, give or take.
    a20100313..jpga20100627..jpgb20100313..jpgb20100627..jpg

ThePrimalBrett is offline Junior Member

Cool Updated pic

I posted a while ago, not sure if this was the thread. Have been trying to put on some weight this year after cutting my BF% in 1/3 in the last half of last year among the various other primal benefits. So far up about 10 lbs which was my goal! Sorry for the orangeishness...
    Attached Images Attached Images

AutumnP is offline Senior Member
    OK, so being brave. I don't have any before pics because ... well, that wasn't going to happen, so, I guess I'm not really following the rules of the forum, so sorry about that. At 5'3" (and a bit!) I've been as heavy as 153 though that was a while ago, and I think I'm about 128-ish here and about 2 months post-primal (so I guess I started at around 133-ish). This is likely as good as it's going to get for me because there isn't a single person in my family who is fine-boned, lanky, slim, etc. and I've got extra skin -- bleh. Structurally I'm like my Dad's German (with a little Polish) side of the family, and the details are more like my Mom's Hungarian side. Maybe I could lean out more if I completely ditched fruit and dairy (have very little now), but *shrug* -- they taste good! And I struggled a LONG eff'in time with body image and messed up eating crap and still have to really keep on top of things in that regard. Trying to see my body as a means to an end (a good and full life) rather than an end in and of itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AutumnP; 06-29-2010 at 04:43 PM.

goingprimal is offline Senior Member
    I finally checked out this thread - everyone looks amazing! I have only been on program for a week and a half, but I can already tell the difference. It is really amazing. Keep up the good work everyone - and thanks for sharing your success!

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    I feel like I'm playing a never ending waiting game for those attachments to get approved... 0.0