Page 369 of 552 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 369

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm gaining muscle and getting lean on 4 min twice per week. Go kettlebell swings, go!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    Just an update ... going on 2 years since I lost 100 pounds or so. Most recent pic taken all sneaky like by one of the coaches at CrossFit Oakland.

Not thrilled about the chin. I've still got lots of loose skin and moobs I'd love to get rid of. Hoping to fill out a bit with some strength training.

This is last year:

2 years ago when I'd just lost the weight:

3 years ago (still working on it)

4 years ago

So if I keep doing CrossFit maybe I'll actually post some shirtless pics here. Not sure how much muscle I could hope to put on in my 40s now ... but still trying.

I've been staying pretty strict paleo except for some cheese now and then, my last weakness! I seem to have been trying to get rid of the "last 10 pounds" longer than it took to get rid of the 100. I think I'm too terrified to gain it back to touch any grains or sugar. Maintaining was always the bugger when I've lost weight before. I've found I can keep myself full with high fat stuff like coconut milk, avocado, eggs, and my favourite food is chard cooked in chopped up pancetta. (with, I admit, some balsamic vinegar)
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Kestral, your pics always blow me away. And you've kept the weight off for 2 years! Congrats.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Vanbiesbrouck is offline Junior Member
    Took me 3-4 hours over as many nights to finally get to the end of the thread. Inspirational stuff, everyone. Glad I finally finished it; was waiting for someone to ask me why I was sleepy at work, only to reply "I was up late last night on the internet looking at pictures of dudes with their shirts off. Wait.... that didn't come out right."

Will be back in a few months to pay it forward.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Are more pics in order? I re lost about 6 pounds to boot. Maybe I should keep myself motivated by posting my current pic.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    More pics are always in order! Here are some for the slow loser crowd like me:

Same outfit, about 12lb difference from Nov 2010 to Jan 2012. In between, though, my binge eating and EXTREME sugar addiction disappeared. Much work is being done that is helping to ensure that my loss STICKS. Even better than the thinner upper arms, thighs, glut, trunk. It's hard to be patient, but I'm consoling myself with the reality that I haven't been without cravings in over 15 years, but now I am. The health changes are adding on years and years of healthy life to my time - it's enjoyment of my final years, not just numbers, that I'm investing in. Health!!

And for kicks, yesterday tried on the 20 year old cheerleading uniform:

Was:
    Last edited by MamaGrok; 02-06-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Mamagrok, your progress is AMAZING! congrats!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    And for kicks, yesterday tried on the 20 year old cheerleading uniform:
    Well, hello nurse. You are looking fantastic and great smile! I'm glad you are feeling as great as you look.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Amazing difference - My favorite thing is just how much HEALTHIER you look in the after pictures! Way to go!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy

primal4fifty is offline Senior Member
    Love these pictures!! Thank you so much for posting them. I've never made it all the way through this thread, but when I see a new post I usually start at the back and visit a few middle pages at random. So much hard work here. Very inspirational. xoL