Page 358 of 555 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 358

bulldwgs is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your feedback. I am going to keep trying the 3 day a week gym workout. I really want to see great results. I would say I am keeping my diet at about 95% PB. What would a good 3 day a week workout would look like for a 50 year old 6'8 guy who started this at 295? And is cardio extra time and what heart rate %.

Thanks

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldwgs View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. I am going to keep trying the 3 day a week gym workout. I really want to see great results. I would say I am keeping my diet at about 95% PB. What would a good 3 day a week workout would look like for a 50 year old 6'8 guy who started this at 295? And is cardio extra time and what heart rate %.

Thanks
    I had a client in a similar position to you, except he was also T2 diabetic and had done other health issues. We did a modified Starting Stregnth workout with less aggressive loading. He saw very good results.

There are also other programs if you don't like barbell training.

Diet will be your biggest factor in fat loss. Remember that the older you get, the longer things like this take.

Do you have any injuries?

bulldwgs is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

No injuries, I am rather healthy. I have a gym membership also equipment at home. The only thing I really hate doing are squats. It's a long way down and back up, haha. I did Power 90 then P90x three years ago and got in got in some really good shape. Didn't have the time or a good diet and gained almost all of the weight I had lost. I am at a 40 waist now and would love to get down to a 36 . I love the PB eating lifestyle and have found it rather easy. I did struggle with lack of energy and a haze about days 5 through 9 but kept with it. Now I have high energy levels and seem to need alot less sleep. Maybe I am sleeping better because I don't ever get tired now or wake up tired.

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    New pics

Starting

4 Weeks

8 Weeks

12 Weeks

16 Weeks

Not much progress this time. I went off trail for the holidays and had some frustration moving, so not as much exercise as I would prefer. Still happy, and still going.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    New pics

Starting

4 Weeks

8 Weeks

12 Weeks

16 Weeks

Not much progress this time. I went off trail for the holidays and had some frustration moving, so not as much exercise as I would prefer. Still happy, and still going.
    you look much better. See those skin flaps? Your kicking some ass.

Don't even worry about it!

*respect*
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

maddieaddie is offline Member
    New pics

Starting

4 Weeks

8 Weeks

12 Weeks

16 Weeks

Congrats, Trifith! I see the biggest different in the inflammation around your face, so avoiding poisonous things must be helping!

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieaddie View Post
    Congrats, Trifith! I see the biggest different in the inflammation around your face, so avoiding poisonous things must be helping!
    Well I do seem to be down to just two chins, so I'm happy.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Well I do seem to be down to just two chins, so I'm happy.
    Looking good, the jaw-line is coming out!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I can see a big difference in that last picture. Your skin is much looser which means you've lost the fat that was filling it out!

kalel213 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Everyone! I've slacked so horribly on before/after pics since I joined the community here. You all seem to be doing so great and it's awesome to see. I just turned 29, I'm 6'8" and I've gone from about 270 lbs. at my heaviest to just about 200 lbs. through primal eating and lots of rock climbing. This forum and its members are a big reason for my lifestyle change, so I wanted to give a sincere thanks to all of you for sharing your journeys.

1Start by kal-el_213, on Flickr
    This was me close to my worst. I've shared this one before. So ashamed that I didn't even want bright lights during the pic, apparently, haha.

3More serious Sep2011 by kal-el_213, on Flickr

September of last year after a few months of primal and rock climbing.

7Jan2012 by kal-el_213, on Flickr

My most recent from the beginning of this month. I couldn't even do five push-ups when I started and now I'm doing sets of pull-ups like there's no gravity. Life changing doesn't even begin to describe it!