Page 355 of 553 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5521

Thread: Before and after pics page 355

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by qbtffoihc View Post
    magasin ugg
    Berman spent time in western North Carolina¡¯s Polk County, where the driver of a pick-up truck yelled to Margaret Johnson, a former Air Force nurse who took it upon herself to help reenergize the party: ¡°Lady, don¡¯t you know there ain¡¯t no Democrats in Polk County?¡± To which Johnson replied, ¡°Well, there are now.
    ugg moins cher
    The Algerian War was over, the old parties were getting impatient; it was not foolish to imagine that he would find himself pushed out of power just as he had been in the winter of 1945-6.
    ugg boots franceLes bottes ugg
    Yet that workif it is worth reviewingcontains an element of that which is unique to the poet as a sensibility, uniquely situated in his own life, a historic and geographical space, unprecedented.
    *snap, snap, snap, snap* Wow dig it, bot! Can I get another espresso?

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    So I'm not the one who reads bot spam and especially 'engrish' (not so PC term for instructions poorly translated from Chinese to English) as some sort of beat poetry! Ha!
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    So I'm not the one who reads bot spam and especially 'engrish' (not so PC term for instructions poorly translated from Chinese to English) as some sort of beat poetry! Ha!
    That.....would be an epic performance art piece
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    That.....would be an epic performance art piece
    It could also be a very interesting series of YouTube videos - I'm surprised it hasn't been done already!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordBlade View Post
    It could also be a very interesting series of YouTube videos - I'm surprised it hasn't been done already!
    This is the closest I know. Spamusement! Poorly-drawn cartoons inspired by actual spam subject lines!

croll is offline Junior Member
    Best.Thread.Ever. This is by far my favorite place to come for inspiration!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    This thread feeds my love of lean young men
    In my mind I read that in the voice of the dirty old man from The Family Guy... Just a little bit creepy =D
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    In my mind I read that in the voice of the dirty old man from The Family Guy... Just a little bit creepy =D
    *whistly breath voice* "Heyy there, would would you like to come inside for a popsicle?"

primal4fifty is offline Senior Member
    yeah! this really is a great thread! (no creepin!)
    You've inspired me to take my own before'nafters in fierce heels.
    congratulations on all the hard work and great results. xoL

Fuglington is offline Junior Member
    Hello,

Firstly, this thread and MDA has been a huge inspiration for me, so thank you to those who have posted and inspired me.

I've been Paleo for eight months now. When I started I was a 36inch waist and weighed 92kg. Upon starting I lost around 10kg in my first six weeks. I'm now sitting at 77kg and a baggy 30inch waist

I'm not 100% strict, I drink about 400ml of double cream each day, but am very clean other than lots of sweet potato!

April 2011

January 2012

I thought now would be a good time to post as I've been this weight since at least September.

I'm starting to follow leangains weight training whilst following a paleo diet, so hope to update this post every few months or so.