Page 350 of 552 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 350

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    Josh, you freakin' ROCK! Hilarious pics! Great job, buddy!!!
    No, you freakin rock. You guys totally keep me honest >_>.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Lol, awesome! I love pictures of people wearing their previous oversized clothes ;D
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

hixster is offline Member
    Nice work Josh and Corvidae.

abstractpersona is offline Senior Member
    I don't have a proper before and after, since I avoided pictures like the plague, not to mention that I always sucked my belly in as much as possible.
    But I was looking through some old camera photos and came across this one (can post the whole picture if people want)

Look at the thyroid goiter/bulge on my neck. BOING! (taken Nov or Dec 2010) (RIP):

How neither my boyfriend or I noticed that bulge until my mom pointed it out is BEYOND me. It's a freaking baseball!

And now (yes yes yes I know, I'm wearing the same sweatshirt, but I promise I've washed it since then ):

I guess you can also see that the sweatshirt is a lot looser, even though in the before pic, I was just wearing just a spaghetti top under it and it's pretty taut. Today I'm wearing 2 long sleeved shirts under it and this sweatshirt is still pretty loose.

And I forgot how much my hair grew... in the before picture is straight and only comes to my chin (which means it would be curly to my ears) and today it reaches my bra-strap (curly) and that's including losing 2/3s my hair back in late July.
    My hair used to grow sooo slowly.

Wheee...
    Last edited by abstractpersona; 01-10-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
    Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Josh- wow!!!! Awesome!

Abstract drains- that's amazing!!!!

Timthetaco Guest
    Hey Josh, I don't want to creep you out or anything, but I'm your twin. I'll post a picture later as proof.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    Hey Josh, I don't want to creep you out or anything, but I'm your twin. I'll post a picture later as proof.
    Awesome. Welcome to mda btw.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstractpersona View Post
    I don't have a proper before and after, since I avoided pictures like the plague, not to mention that I always sucked my belly in as much as possible.
    But I was looking through some old camera photos and came across this one (can post the whole picture if people want)

Look at the thyroid goiter/bulge on my neck. BOING! (taken Nov or Dec 2010) (RIP):

How neither myself or my boyfriend had never noticed that bulge until my mom pointed it out is BEYOND me. It's a freaking baseball!

And now (yes yes yes I know, I'm wearing the same sweatshirt, but I promise I've washed it since then ):

I guess you can also see that the sweatshirt is a lot looser, even though in the before pic, I was just wearing just a spaghetti top under it, (otherwise I would be burning hot, even outside in cold Maine weather) and today I'm wearing 2 long sleeved shirts under it.

And I forgot how much my hair grew... in the before picture is straight and only comes to my chin (which means it would be curly to my ears) and today it reaches my bra-strap (curly) and that's including losing 2/3s my hair back in late July.
    My hair used to grow sooo slowly.

Wheee...
    Amazing!!

abstractpersona is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if this counts as a before and after, since I didn't actually have before pictures.
    But if I lose any more weight I guess I will update this page.
    My only pair of shorts is on the wash... :-P Maybe once they're clean I'll post proper pics.

LEGS

BUTT
    It's actually more dramatic than this. These pants easily slide off my hips if I forget a belt. And 90% of the back pocket is actually on my leg, not my butt >_>

Both my boyfriend and I miss my big butt... :-( It's gone...! GONE!

WAIST
    Well, I'd post better before/after pics, but I don't think having my pants down to my girl-thing is appropriate. This will have to do.
    Last edited by abstractpersona; 01-10-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
    Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Nice work! I got tired of rolling down the tops of my pants just so they wouldn't fall off. It's very satisfying buying new pants in a smaller size than you're used to!!