Page 348 of 553 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5525

Thread: Before and after pics page 348

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I was 212 when I started and am 202 today, after dinner. I am at the 27 day mark today.

I have other pic's for my before, but this 'pre' pic is the one that ate away at me telling me I had to do something to get back in shape (I gained another 5 pounds after this pic; it is taken about 1 yr ago)...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    I alway promised in my signature that I would get into a bikini the day I reached my first goal. And bear in mind that even though I have reached my first weight-goal, I'm still 30% BF, which is really all on the tummy, waist, hips and thighs. And I've had 3 kids in 3.5 years, so the tummy isn't looking quite right yet (the younges is 14 months). My 2nd Goal is to get my BF% much lower (24-26%) and build much more muscle. My calves, arms and shoulders are getting defined, but the rest is a work in progress. I have put in my "Before"-shots so I don't forget how far I've come. Its very confronting seeing bikini-pics of myself, but its also motivating. Scary as hell- I felt very vulnerable posing for the camera this morning and I still feel slighty sick every time I look at the pics! LOL

Congratulations. Looking really good. I like the pictures in the shorts. You know you've made progress when you can wear short jeans shorts and look great.

solideogloria is offline Junior Member
    To all, working my way from begining to end...awesome work and motivation guys/gals...look forward to one day possibly sharing my future success. Working right now at going full PB nutrition wise and modifying some p90x/crossfit stuff.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    New year, new hopes for the future, and a good time to reflect on how far I've come:

In the last few months my weight loss has slowed, but I have been putting on better muscle tone so that might be balancing it out somewhat. Ive hit 145 in the last month or so, which is the lowest weight I ever recorded my adult-self at in the past. I definitely feel that im less skinny-fat than I was the last time I hit this weight, though. It's a good weight for me, numbers-wise, but I still want to knock out some of the pudge around the abdomen' it's been my demon for my entire life, and it's my ultimate goal to conquer it.

To that end, I decided that my new activity for the new year will be to work on my abs, and I decided to do it in a way that Ive always wanted to do but never had the flexibility or endurance for: belly-dance classes. More news on this story as it develops!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

badly_dubbed is offline Senior Member
    massive difference!
    "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    New year, new hopes for the future, and a good time to reflect on how far I've come:

In the last few months my weight loss has slowed, but I have been putting on better muscle tone so that might be balancing it out somewhat. Ive hit 145 in the last month or so, which is the lowest weight I ever recorded my adult-self at in the past. I definitely feel that im less skinny-fat than I was the last time I hit this weight, though. It's a good weight for me, numbers-wise, but I still want to knock out some of the pudge around the abdomen' it's been my demon for my entire life, and it's my ultimate goal to conquer it.

To that end, I decided that my new activity for the new year will be to work on my abs, and I decided to do it in a way that Ive always wanted to do but never had the flexibility or endurance for: belly-dance classes. More news on this story as it develops!
    Wow! Congratulations. Looks like you've reached your ideal weight without losing any muscle. You might also want to try fitness hula hooping for your abs. But they're looking pretty good already.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    Corvidae, you look so amazing! Yay, you!!

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post

You were really stretching those diamonds in the first pic! great job!

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    You too, UM and Glamorama!

Glamorama, I think it's great that you want to keep reducing your bodyfat - but for the record, you are already rocking that bikini! Seriously. What a transformation!

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Corvidae, wow, fantastic transformation! I think your abs are looking absolutely awesome already! I think you would see very fast results if you use Jillian Michaels "Get Ripped in 30"-DVD. I used it for a month, and it was by far the most efficient HIIT I ever did to affect the look and feel of my tummy.
    Last edited by Glamorama; 01-09-2012 at 02:06 PM.