Page 347 of 547 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 5470

Thread: Before and after pics page 347

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    I alway promised in my signature that I would get into a bikini the day I reached my first goal. And bear in mind that even though I have reached my first weight-goal, I'm still 30% BF, which is really all on the tummy, waist, hips and thighs. And I've had 3 kids in 3.5 years, so the tummy isn't looking quite right yet (the younges is 14 months). My 2nd Goal is to get my BF% much lower (24-26%) and build much more muscle. My calves, arms and shoulders are getting defined, but the rest is a work in progress. I have put in my "Before"-shots so I don't forget how far I've come. Its very confronting seeing bikini-pics of myself, but its also motivating. Scary as hell- I felt very vulnerable posing for the camera this morning and I still feel slighty sick every time I look at the pics! LOL

Great going Glamorama!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

maddieaddie is offline Member

Amazing success!

Glamorama - You look amazing; losing 46 pounds is no small feat! I'll bet you are frequently asked how you did it!

Bluebird123 - Great work! The abs are fantastic. I'm always amazed at the changes in the faces of people in their "before" and "after" pictures. It's not just the weight - there is a calm happiness there!

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    My starting weight was 166, and I don't have a bikini shot from then, unfortunately, so these are "during" shots.
    There's only a difference of 5 lbs between them, but there is absolutely a difference in how my clothes fit.

Last edited by Unamused Mouse; 01-08-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Unamused Mouse, I can certainly see the difference! Much tighter! Although I weigh much less than you, it looks like we have similar body types- thin limbs, fat stored in mid-section. It is stubborn as hell! Anyway, you look awesome!

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    You look great, UM!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, Patrick...and I found a pic of my approx. heaviest as well and edited my above post.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieaddie View Post
    Glamorama - You look amazing; losing 46 pounds is no small feat! I'll bet you are frequently asked how you did it!

Bluebird123 - Great work! The abs are fantastic. I'm always amazed at the changes in the faces of people in their "before" and "after" pictures. It's not just the weight - there is a calm happiness there!
    People ask all the time but when I tell them they say primal is too hard...

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    UM- you can really tell you are firming up!!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    Very nice work Ms. Mouse! Huge difference in body composition/fitness over anything the scale says, just looking at thighs, knees, increased defintion at the calf. And that's even ignorning the mid-section. Impressive!

No doubt there's a difference in how your close fit! You're killing it!
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

PeacefulWarrior is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    UM,
    That is a very nice change. Hard to believe that is only 5 pounds, but that is why the scale can be meaningless.
    Great job!
    "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."