Page 345 of 552 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5520

Thread: Before and after pics page 345

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Damn you all. Now I really need to step up my game.

Jerks.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    You and me both, Patrick. My progress has been at a snail's pace compared to everyone else...

joan is offline Senior Member
    go glamorama!

go bluebird!

glamorama, your thighs look like they're getting more powerful. you have come a long way and you're kickin ass. a few months from now you'll Own that bikini (i mean, not just in the literal sense). also, i love that you specifically want to build lots of muscle yeah for tough women!

patrick: you know you just needed a reason. besides, i know I wanna see pictures of you even more ripped

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joan View Post
    go glamorama!

go bluebird!

glamorama, your thighs look like they're getting more powerful. you have come a long way and you're kickin ass. a few months from now you'll Own that bikini (i mean, not just in the literal sense). also, i love that you specifically want to build lots of muscle yeah for tough women!

patrick: you know you just needed a reason. besides, i know I wanna see pictures of you even more ripped
    The thighs are quite strong, they are really defined when I walk. And my obliques are slowly, slowly coming out of hiding. Twin-pregnancy is not nice on the body, I think muscle is the only way to combat it!

hixster is offline Member
    Wow Bluebird123 what a difference. Great results.

hixster is offline Member
    Glamorama, your change is amazing and inspiring.

SteveO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    I felt very vulnerable posing for the camera this morning and I still feel slighty sick every time I look at the pics! LOL ]
    That's seriously impressive!

This thread got me thinking... even though I'm still probably 25-30 pounds overweight, I'm a lot happier with how I look after dropping 20+ pounds. Funny thing is, people who don't know me might think, "There's a guy that's overweight." Makes me more charitable with how I treat people - who knows what they've been through recently?

SteveO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    I love how losing that puffy layer of excess fat reveals the real person underneath. Nice job.
    Ditto. :-)

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    That's seriously impressive!

This thread got me thinking... even though I'm still probably 25-30 pounds overweight, I'm a lot happier with how I look after dropping 20+ pounds. Funny thing is, people who don't know me might think, "There's a guy that's overweight." Makes me more charitable with how I treat people - who knows what they've been through recently?
    Always a good thing to remember. Thanks for the reminder.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

bulldwgs is offline Junior Member
    Hi Bane, Along with a good diet what workout program are following? P90x or something like that from Beachbody, crossfit program or the program in the PB 21 day chall? Your pics look great, looks like your doing an amazing job. This last pic was year and 1/2 ago. Are things still moving forward with the new life style?

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I was going to wait until another 4 months passed, but what the hell. It's been 3 months since I posted the first 2 pics here, the third is from a couple days ago.

Thinking back, I probably should have done some pushups or something to add a little to the pic... as it was, this was taken in the evening after downing about 6 beers. Not too Primal, but I had spent about 12 hours in the heat doing the last bit of moving (sold my house) and my spare fridge had nothing in it but a case of Bud Light. I couldn't help myself.

I've only lost 4-5 pounds since the middle picture. I'm down to 168-169 right now. Actually I fluctuate anywhere from 166.5 to 172 I guess depending on what I'm doing, so the scale is kind of useless. Just a harmless habit for me to hop on there in the morning.

Might be hard to see in the pic, but these shorts are so loose I'm cranking that belt like crazy keep them up. Without it the shorts will slide right off when I walk. Last year I had to put these in a drawer for the summer because I couldn't do the button up.