Page 341 of 552 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5520

Thread: Before and after pics page 341

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The 'stash is very steampunk, kind of a happening thing, around here at least, lately. I'd have a pair of pince nez made up and take it all the way.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

JessQG is offline Junior Member
    Took me over a week to read through this thread! You all have such amazing transformations and the support on this thread is unbelievable.

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joan View Post
    ... and i DO think it gives you a lovely amount of character. especially if you're into steampunk, and ever start wearing vests or monocles
    Oh man, a vest and/or monocle would be awesome.

joan is offline Senior Member
    thousandreasons, not sure what the screaming is about (hopefully good things). here is a comparison photo... from four days to eleven. i think i'm seeing a bit more definition in my abs and general slimming down on my hips. one of these days i will find a scale that i can use, the 170 is my best guess for start weight.

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    Well, I said I was not going to post any before photos until I had some good after pics, but then Mark started his 2012 challenge yesterday. I sent in my pics and I imagine (cringe!) that they will be up next week. Now I really gotta do the work! Darn that accountability!
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joan View Post
    thousandreasons, not sure what the screaming is about (hopefully good things). here is a comparison photo... from four days to eleven. i think i'm seeing a bit more definition in my abs and general slimming down on my hips. one of these days i will find a scale that i can use, the 170 is my best guess for start weight.

Wow. I had no idea the results came THAT quickly.

Good job! Look at that wheat bloat go!

I'll have to post my pics in a month.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Joan, you look amazing in every way! Incredible to think that's just seven days difference. Judging from your improved skin tone, you have been knocking back serious carotenoids. Green veg? Carrots? Liver? Keep those progress pics coming!

VeloCity.X, I agree with Grumpy Caveman that the moustache is a personal choice. But I think it suits you very well. Facial hair, like all hair, is there for a reason. Personally, I would feel like a eunuch without my sideburns. I had little more than peach fuzz before going primal.

lude is offline Junior Member

Here I am first day back on the primal wagon.

joan is offline Senior Member
    hey, another grok in missouri? nice! those gloves look like serious business. lookin forward to your after pics!

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    Should it stay or should it go?
    Guy, not gay, but I say keep it. I plan to keep mine. Waxed, curled and growing larger. My GF loves it. Of course I've been wearing a mo' for as long as I've been able to grow one.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal