Page 333 of 552 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 333

ASmallOne is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    just found this thread and admittedly working from back here (p 334) to front (p 1... ish) very slowly but wow! glamorama, kitoi. transformations are awesome so far!

recursion is offline Junior Member
    if you read it back to front it's a depressing tale of people getting fatter and fatter!

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by recursion View Post
    if you read it back to front it's a depressing tale of people getting fatter and fatter!
    Wrong, It's about a bunch of bulimics to turn fecal matter into bacon/eggs/steaks/vegetables and puke them out whole back onto their plate.

Then they gain tons of weight because their body is reverse metabolizing fat into their fat cells.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

defiant127 is offline Junior Member
    I have to say, I've read thru all 334 pages of posts on this forum and I totally and completely respect and admire the folks who have posted their before, during, and after pics to this forum. I myself am two weeks into the primal lifestyle, and after reading all of these wonderful and inspirational posts I feel I will ultimately reach my goals.

My story is very similiar to everyone's: I'm a 45 year old male, been fighting excessive weight all of my adult life, and am at that point that things have finally "clicked" and it's time to do something about it. My goals are very conservative, I want lose roughly 5 lbs per month for 8 months. My current weight is 222, 31.5% bodyfat with a goal of 15%. It became very apparent early on in the posts that it was best to look at bodyfat % vs. body weight. I have recorded all of my before weight stats along with pics. At some point I will post them, but only until I've proven to myself that I can do this, and live up to the inspirations on this forum.

Truly, I cannot wait until I am at that point in my lifestyle change that I can take my shirt off in private and public and be PROUD of my body. It seems so vain and so simple at the same time, but is such a strong influence and attainable goal amongst all of us. I can't wait until posting my before and after pics!!!

Thanks to everyone for being such an inspiration!!
    Tim

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by defiant127 View Post
    I have to say, I've read thru all 334 pages of posts on this forum and I totally and completely respect and admire the folks who have posted their before, during, and after pics to this forum. I myself am two weeks into the primal lifestyle, and after reading all of these wonderful and inspirational posts I feel I will ultimately reach my goals.

My story is very similiar to everyone's: I'm a 45 year old male, been fighting excessive weight all of my adult life, and am at that point that things have finally "clicked" and it's time to do something about it. My goals are very conservative, I want lose roughly 5 lbs per month for 8 months. My current weight is 222, 31.5% bodyfat with a goal of 15%. It became very apparent early on in the posts that it was best to look at bodyfat % vs. body weight. I have recorded all of my before weight stats along with pics. At some point I will post them, but only until I've proven to myself that I can do this, and live up to the inspirations on this forum.

Truly, I cannot wait until I am at that point in my lifestyle change that I can take my shirt off in private and public and be PROUD of my body. It seems so vain and so simple at the same time, but is such a strong influence and attainable goal amongst all of us. I can't wait until posting my before and after pics!!!

Thanks to everyone for being such an inspiration!!
    Tim
    Hey Tim, go cook up a big buttered steak and celebrate your journey. Welcome to the easiest weight loss routine in the world!
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    for me being 400+ pounds, when i had my skin removal surgery the doc had to sow up my abs cause of separation. 7 hour surgery total. i have a scar from hip to hip on my waist line along with the scars for my chest and arms. doc removed about 7 pounds of just skin. even now i have loose skin but nothing like the huge flap i had before the surgery actually 1 week from now will be my 1 year since the surgery. thx for the tips of the supplements going to give it a try, i just been using shea butter body lotion for the scars mostly.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chochobo View Post
    for me being 400+ pounds, when i had my skin removal surgery the doc had to sow up my abs cause of separation. 7 hour surgery total. i have a scar from hip to hip on my waist line along with the scars for my chest and arms. doc removed about 7 pounds of just skin. even now i have loose skin but nothing like the huge flap i had before the surgery actually 1 week from now will be my 1 year since the surgery. thx for the tips of the supplements going to give it a try, i just been using shea butter body lotion for the scars mostly.
    MSM in combination w Vit C, and high daily dose of Vit K2 (3 times daily) should help your skin.

Rhyno is offline Member
    Seriously... whats with the spamming going on up in hurr?

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Seriously... whats with the spamming going on up in hurr?
    It's out of control. Mark needs to appoint some mods to help regulate this shit.

Sanctus Real is offline Senior Member
    Glamorama, WOW! You are doing awesomely! You don't even look like the same person!
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.