Page 329 of 553 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 329

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    WOW GM, you give me hope I can lose the belly.
    Did yours hang over at all? I have a horrible overhang from my c/s scar from my first baby (second born at home )

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    I've gone very easy on the LHT-regime, mainly because I'm still waiting for my new gym to open so I can start going and really start lifting, follow a program etc.
    This is great! I would love to hear what you settle on. Lots of opinions in this forum, and I have some of my own, but I'm always curious to find out what works for other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    6Weeks 6Pack.
    If only that were possible! Then again, maybe I just need to get the DVD.

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    WOW Glamorama you look Fab!

Whats the 6 week abs dvd? Is that the Jillian Michaels one?

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    This is great! I would love to hear what you settle on. Lots of opinions in this forum, and I have some of my own, but I'm always curious to find out what works for other people.
    If only that were possible! Then again, maybe I just need to get the DVD.
    I didn't actually think it would give me a sixpack, hahaha, but it is a seriously good core work-out for a busy mum like myself, my obliques are rock-hard, and since starting the DVDs in Septembr I have lost 22 cm around my waist. Thats pretty awesome! I just need something to do while I wait for the gym to open, mid-January should be the date.

I plan on lifting heavy, and really push myself, I prefer doing sets of 3x3 5x3, so thats probably what i'll continue doing. Till then I have to shred some more fat so I don't end up looking too big. I will also stick to dumbells and barbells, no machines for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahz View Post
    WOW Glamorama you look Fab! Whats the 6 week abs dvd? Is that the Jillian Michaels one?
    Yes, I like her military style. I know its not primal, but it works for me. Its only for a few months anyway.
    Last edited by Glamorama; 11-28-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    WOW GM, you give me hope I can lose the belly.
    Did yours hang over at all? I have a horrible overhang from my c/s scar from my first baby (second born at home )
    Yup, I had tons of belly hanging over my c-section scar, it would always poke out under tops and hang over all my pants. It was disgusting and really jelly-like and wobbly. As you can see its retreating. I still have a very small overhang just above the scar, but it will be gone by the time I reach goal-weight.

And well done on home-birth!!!
    Last edited by Glamorama; 11-28-2011 at 06:40 PM.

aw yay, maybe I don't need surgery after all? I have my appointment on Monday. But its more for the muscle separation as my core strength is crap even after exercises all year from my physio.
    Ill go to the appointment, but just the last few days ive had thoughts of maybe not having the surgery, which is weird for me, because of how much I hate my flap and how much ive been thinking about it.

oh can you give me a brief breakdown of what you eat in a day? Are you still doing the reset? I will go back, as I am still trying to read that thread.

aw yay, maybe I don't need surgery after all? I have my appointment on Monday. But its more for the muscle separation as my core strength is crap even after exercises all year from my physio.
    Ill go to the appointment, but just the last few days ive had thoughts of maybe not having the surgery, which is weird for me, because of how much I hate my flap and how much ive been thinking about it.
    I had twins, but my muscles never separated. Thats quite unusual for a twin-mum. It might be the best option to have surgery if you're having issues, I have heard it is extremely hard to ever regain core-strenght with separated muscles. Im sure the PBF-regime wold help, as it strenghtens core, but I'm not sure it would ever fully fix it?

oh can you give me a brief breakdown of what you eat in a day? Are you still doing the reset? I will go back, as I am still trying to read that thread.
    The only thing I'm sticking to from the reset is a BAB. But its normally only 20-30 grams protein. I also have a lot more carbs than 25 grams pr day, I average on 50-100 gr daily. If I have too little I feel very fatigued... at this stage with all my work-outs, I really need the carbs. I eat CO off the spoon, probably 2-3 teaspoons pr day. Lunch is smallish, dinner I only eat if I'm hungry (which I have ben a lot lately)! I think I eat 1700-2000 kcals daily. I also do 1-2 24-hour fasts pr week, this is when I really see the tummy coming down. And I never ever snack.

But I stuck to the rx religiously for 8 weeks, it was very important for me in order to actually move forward with all my hormonal issues.
    Last edited by Glamorama; 11-28-2011 at 06:59 PM.

hixster is offline Member
    Glamorama your results are very impressive, congratulations.

I really think I do need to do the reset for sure.
    I did a fast the other day for 24 hours and did feel great, and did feel the tummy go down, maybe ill try 1-2 a week as well.
    Is that better to save till after the reset?
    I really need to get reading on all the info, I need to do this!
    I got right down to 81 kg after my first son following CW, but going up and down in my weight. Then got stupid and got all the way back up to 102 kg and got pregnant and gained 15 kg, which came off very slowly, so 18 months to lose another 15 kg is crazy. I know this still might be slow, but I am already feeling amazing. I don't want to be fat anymore