Page 321 of 553 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 321

gingernut is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Awww thanks Pim! I am very pleased with how I've done...and how I feel!

Kids are 3 years and 9 months. The three year old has been joining me sometimes when I do push-ups (the 9 month old just tries to climb on my back!!).

We have all had really bad colds over the last week and a half, so I've really just been in survival mode, but I had got to week 5 of the 100 push-up challenge and just posting these photos has made me really want to get stuck into some workouts again so as soon as I am feeling better I am going to finish that challenge and either start a new one or get working on the PBF programme. I will also be back at the pool at least a couple of times a week and am going to start doing sprints there...can't wait to see what my photos look like in another four months!
    Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member

Two years...

And I can only imagine how much better I would look if I had been consistent haha!

Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post
    And I can only imagine how much better I would look if I had been consistent haha!

Yay
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

gingernut is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' great Meg-a-tron! Your before is roughly where I am now and if I could end up looking like your after I would be delighted!!
    Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Awesome progress, ladies!

Love the tattoos (and username), Meg-a-Tron. As a youngster, I was more of a ThunderCats fan myself. That said, I've got two Transformers t-shirts to my one ThunderCats shirt....
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    OMG Meg-a-tron! Your new look is like a tatooed Barbie doll. (that was meant as a compliment-well proportioned curves) congrats.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Meg, you look awesome! I love curvy healthy looking girls, it's so sad with girls who want to look like boys.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    @Meg: ZOMG, A-MAZ-ING curves!!! I am super jealous ;D Also I love the color of your bra. Is it victoria's secret?
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post
    snip
    Awsome job and awsome ink
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    Awwh thanks everyone, I have a long way to go before I achieve the look and degree of health I want, but looking at old pictures puts everything in perspective.

@ Corvidae- haha yes it is VS, so are the bottoms. I dropped a tonne of money there last month because all my older specialty store megacup bras were half empty
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout