Page 320 of 553 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5521

Thread: Before and after pics page 320

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Ehm, not quite sure what you mean by this!
    Never mind. Wrong person, I think.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimzilla View Post
    Trifith - wow you really got results in just 4 weeks, just look at your face
    I'm happy for you!
    Not just that, though this photo doesn't show it, my acne cleared up. I'm 30 years old and my face is finally clear!

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Thanks Pim! That's actually what motivated me...when you said it wasn't something you would normally do (well, who would? but you know what I mean!) and I thought if you can, I can!

I've already got the photos...took some when I started in June and some more a couple of weeks ago...and I can definitely see a difference...very motivating!
    That's great! No matter if you post or not at least you got the pics already, that's most important. If you don't post it now maybe you will when you have come further
    I'll keep an eye out for you.

gingernut is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here we go then!

These pics are from June at around 206 lbs (eek) and UK dress size 16-18:

And these are from a couple of weeks ago at 176 lbs and UK size 14-16:

Please excuse weird hairstyle, unflattering (but practical!) nursing bra and nosey cat!!

Progress has been slow but steady since I am not super strict and haven't yet got into lifting, and I probably have about the same amount to lose again, but I am happy with it so far and have never felt better!
    Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here we go then!

These pics are from June at around 206 lbs (eek) and UK dress size 16-18:

And these are from a couple of weeks ago at 176 lbs and UK size 14-16:

Please excuse weird hairstyle, unflattering (but practical!) nursing bra and nosey cat!!

Progress has been slow but steady since I am not super strict and haven't yet got into lifting, and I probably have about the same amount to lose again, but I am happy with it so far and have never felt better!
    +1!

Lifting is great, go try it with someone who knows what they are doing. Make it social.

I hear this forum admits on a regular basis that "real" ladies deadlift.

Also, you're doing great! The changes might not be apparent (they weren't for me), but they're there. Just look at your dress sizes. Any amount of change for the better IS change for the better.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Thanks Josh! The not lifting isn't through lack of desire or anything, it's just that with my kids at the moment I am lucky if I even get to go to the bathroom on my own most days, let alone anything else!!! ;-P I have been doing some bodyweight exercises and actually own a kettle bell but at the moment it is just not happening but tbh I am quite happy to take it a step at a time. I've got the food sorted, I do plenty of moving slowly and my playing isn't too bad, but sleep, LHT and sprints are not there yet...they will be but I feel I am doing the best I can under the circumstances at the moment!
    Last edited by gingernut; 10-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Josh! The not lifting isn't through lack of desire or anything, it's just that with my kids at the moment I am lucky if I even get to go to the bathroom on my own most days, let alone anything else!!! ;-P I have been doing some bodyweight exercises and actually own a kettle bell but at the moment it is just not happening but tbh I am quite happy to take it a step at a time. I've got the food sorted, I do plenty of moving slowly and my playing isn't too bad, but sleep, LHT and sprints are not there yet...they will be but I feel I am doing the best I can under the circumstances at the moment!
    You can just stick with the kettle bell if that works for you.

Also mega +1000 on the body weight excercises.

I know huge body builders that feel it a day after just using 10lbs kettle bells.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    I find the changes to be very apparent from all sides. You're making great progress. Congratulations!

I personally am doing fair on the food, pretty good on LHT and Move Slowly, fair on the Sprints, and poor on the sleep and other mental type issues. It's a process and steps and their order will be different for each individual. Doing the best you can is great!!

Congrats again!
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Thanks Velo. Yeah, I reckon doing the best we can is all anyone can ask and sometimes life just throws things at us that mean we can't do everything perfectly but as long as we keep on doing what we can we will get there in the end!

Just had a quick peek at your journal and I'm sorry you've had such a bad time of it over the last while...hope things start getting better for you soon. You've done brilliantly despite everything though-keep at it!

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Wow, I think you have made such progress, you just have to be proud of yourself

How old are your kids? If they are of a good size you can always deadlift one of them and pretend they are aeroplanes
    Or maybe have push-up competitions with them, tug of war or something else they might enjoy?