Page 319 of 552 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 319

Jennileigh is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Two weeks in I've lost 10 lbs and my husband has lost 11 lbs. Woohooo!!! Both already feeling a difference in our joints. I've had a chronic cough my whole life...it has reduced significanty. Heartburn gone. Sleeping better. Win...win...win...win...progress photos eventually.

osteo33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimzilla View Post
    Ok here we go *holding breath*.
    I never thought I would do something like this, but it will be good for me. Hope the links work.

I started 4 weeks ago, the pictures are less than 30 min old and I've lost about 5.5-6 lbs, not sure since I only weigh myself at the gym and it was a few days ago. But I lost 4 lbs within the first 10 days so a lot of it was probably water. My current weight is about 161 lbs. My goal is less than 140 lbs but might change. Haven't been that weight since I was about 17-18 years old before I put any muscles on.

As you can see I have stored some energy in case I would starve one day on my belly, my precious love handles that are really hard to get rid of and upper thighs.

Don't mind the silly tan on my shoulderblades
    I live in the UK so only sun I get is out walking the dog, can't even remember when I last used that bikini. Was in the whirlpool at the gym a couple of years ago I think

Well done for posting.
    I can see alot of muscle there imagine once you get into a fat burning machine what definition you will have. I'll do my photos tonight.

jay_fm is offline Member
    I have been thru the thread twice over the last couple of months to make sure I caught everyone's successes! Thanks for posting pictures and CONGRATS to everyone!
    Pre-Primal SW: 161
    CW- 150
    Goal 120ish

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Jcard - thanks, this thread is such a great place to go for inspiration, I almost felt obliged to post after reading through it all haha

Trifith - wow you really got results in just 4 weeks, just look at your face
    I'm happy for you!

Osteo - If I was only concerned with looks I would still do the BP for the fat burning reason alone, training is a big hobby of mine so will never be a problem to keep that up. But after seeing all pics on here I'm really exited to find out what I could possibly look like, I have never even dared think like that since I didn't think it was possible without starving myself close to death.
    Last edited by Pimzilla; 10-25-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Go for it! If I had not seen all these pictures already posted in this thread I would never have dared. But I think it will be great to post my progress pictures every 4 weeks or so to show me something is happening even if the scales won't tell me!
    +1 gingernut, nothing like getting the pics up there to keep you going
    @ Pimzilla, taking a monthly progress pic is a great idea too, that should really help you see your progress. Much better than worrying about digits on the scale
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

gingernut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    +1 gingernut, nothing like getting the pics up there to keep you going
    Yeah, I know...just not sure you lot want to see my bulk in my baggy undies!! ;-)
    Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't matter what we want. The critical thing is that YOU don't want to see it. Hello, Motivation.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Gingernut - I don't normally go around showing myself in bikini so was really weird, but I wouldn't be able to tell the differences as well if I had had clothes on. But even with clothes I think you can tell a difference so no need to get half naked if you don't want to, as long as you are happy with it
    And btw, I do want to see your bulk in your baggy undies and I want to see them become even more baggy

And for my progress I jumped up on the scales today and have lost 1 lb since last week so I'm past that mini plateau I had for about 2 weeks, I'm sure there will be another one soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It doesn't matter what we want. The critical thing is that YOU don't want to see it. Hello, Motivation.
    Ehm, not quite sure what you mean by this!

Gingernut - I don't normally go around showing myself in bikini so was really weird, but I wouldn't be able to tell the differences as well if I had had clothes on. But even with clothes I think you can tell a difference so no need to get half naked if you don't want to, as long as you are happy with it
    And btw, I do want to see your bulk in your baggy undies and I want to see them become even more baggy
    Thanks Pim! That's actually what motivated me...when you said it wasn't something you would normally do (well, who would? but you know what I mean!) and I thought if you can, I can!

I've already got the photos...took some when I started in June and some more a couple of weeks ago...and I can definitely see a difference...very motivating!