Page 315 of 553 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 315

mascarorj is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    JCARD, you seem to have it going in the right direction. Looking GooD!

davidlim is offline Junior Member
    Time to share!

Its been a fun ride since going primal ive achieved such better results going primal than I would have doing CW way of dieting/exercising.

Still got much to go but I thought Ill share with you lovely bunch! lol

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6479/primal6911.jpg

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlim View Post
    Time to share!

Its been a fun ride since going primal ive achieved such better results going primal than I would have doing CW way of dieting/exercising.

Still got much to go but I thought Ill share with you lovely bunch! lol
    Wow David, great job.
    When you say you've still got much to go, you aren't talking about loosing more weight I take it?...

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Jcard, the change in your face is amazing. You look like a different woman and much younger and happier too. And those obliques, wow! What inspiration!
    +1 to that, good on ya Jcard

Freedish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Ross View Post
    I am new as in just now , but you look great I only want to loose 30 lb , and am looking for help but don't understand gork means or primal not computer savey either so some one please help me
    idk if anyone responded to you yet

'Primal' is the diet everyone here is doing. Mark Sisson, the guy who made this website wrote a book called "The Primal Blueprint" which you can get here--->The Primal Blueprint - Primal Blueprint

Grok is the main character of the book- a cavemen type guy. Mark uses this character to illustrate how we are supposed to eat & exercise to live healthy lives.

i recommend getting the book- it changed my life...can't say that about many books
    Last edited by Freedish; 10-20-2011 at 11:58 PM.

It's been a year since I posted my first round of pics on here, so thought it timely to post an update.

This was taken in 2005 after I'd just finished a 3 hr surfing session, which I did 2 - 3 times a week at that time.

This was taken in 2007. I had been in good shape in between the previous pick and this one, as I would train hard and "eat right" for a few months and get to where I wanted to be, but then fall back in to my old ways after about 6 months. Then once my 34" jeans were starting to get snug I'd get my arse in gear again.

These pics are from about this time last year.

So, how am I doing a year down the track? My IBS is now non-existent unless I eat a stack of garlic. My parents (both in their 60's) have been so impressed that they have both been primal since Jan/Feb this year and my dad too has seen dramatic improvements in his IBS, to the point now where he is happily able to eat many foods that he hasn't been able to for years due to the issues they previously caused.

As for my plans to get all "bane'esque"?.. (if you've read all the way through this thread you'll get that)

Oct 2011

Well, as you can see I've been really lazy on the workout front. With my pants just getting looser instead of tighter I haven't had the impetus to do much more than the 30 - 45 mins of walking I do to and from work everyday and occasional bodyweight exercises, so I haven't bulked up at all. I guess I'm sitting at my 'natural' weight (69kg's), but I've decided to get back into the gym a coupla times a week to hit the weights and see if I can put a bit of muscle back on. So posting this here as some kind of commitment to training again (have been twice this week)

As always, all of the stories on here are much appreciated & great work by everyone on this thread (and indeed MDA). You're all inspirational.

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Misabi, that's outstanding! Lots to compliment there, but the coolest part is your improved hormonal profile. In the first couple of pics you can see a lack of androgens and incipient moobliness. Now there's plenty of T flowing in your veins. Weights are going to do you a world of good. Bane will have some competition.

Out of curiosity, where did your waist measurement end up?

jcard is offline Member
    Wow, David and Misibi. You guys look great! Very inspirational. Just the push I need to start lifting heavy again. =)

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Daaamn, Misibi, hella man-V! ;D Great job!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    incipient moobliness
    I had to fight from laughing out loud and frightening my co-workers when I read this...
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).