Page 314 of 552 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 314

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Not only that, but good posture just has you feeling better about yourself overall, not to mention giving your internal organs the room to do their job properly.

Loana is offline Junior Member
    This thread is so inspiring! I notice the difference in the last two guys...its amazing!

I too am a posture freak. It really does make a huge difference in how your body seems to distribute the weight that is on it...even when your heavier than you would like. And it improves the energy and breathing so much!

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    ...sorry forgot to include details the latest pictures are at 241 the ones before were at 249 so only 8 pounds difference. I must be just horrible and judging looks than ....maybe I'm not ugly as I think either :P....actually scratch that I don't think I'm that bad looking...but I don't really know how to gauge since I'm certainly not good looking enough to get compliments....if I were to rate myself ...just guessing I would be a 3-4 out of 10.

Probably my poor self image talking...hoping I can improve on that over time as well.
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

jcard is offline Member
    It has been a while so I wanted to do an update. I finally reached 145lbs, the top end of my "ideal" weight for a female my age and height and a milestone for me. I'm looking to lose at least another 15 pounds. I tend to lose slowly but I don't mind how long it takes. I'm getting there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcard View Post
    It has been a while so I wanted to do an update. I finally reached 145lbs, the top end of my "ideal" weight for a female my age and height and a milestone for me. I'm looking to lose at least another 15 pounds. I tend to lose slowly but I don't mind how long it takes. I'm getting there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Winning! Keep it up!
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Jcard, the change in your face is amazing. You look like a different woman and much younger and happier too. And those obliques, wow! What inspiration!

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Wow lookin great, keep it up! I bet u feel great too.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

jcard is offline Member
    Thanks. I do feel great. I stalled for a while until I raised my carbs. I guess I had gone too low with it. I'm hoping to add heavy lifting back in soon. I had to stop lifting heavy for a while but kept up my 4 mile walks each day and sprints once a week. No heavy lifting is probably why it has taken so long to lose. Still, I had my blood pressure checked today and it was 100 over 70. Yay! =)

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcard View Post
    Thanks. I do feel great. I stalled for a while until I raised my carbs. I guess I had gone too low with it. I'm hoping to add heavy lifting back in soon. I had to stop lifting heavy for a while but kept up my 4 mile walks each day and sprints once a week. No heavy lifting is probably why it has taken so long to lose. Still, I had my blood pressure checked today and it was 100 over 70. Yay! =)
    I like seeing people introduce carbs back into their diet. I had my best weight loss when I put them back in. Of course this week I had 4 cookies (yikes!) and ridiculous amounts of high sugar cw yogurt. My wife made the cookies, so if I said no, I was sleeping on the couch that night!

Grats jcard!
    Last edited by fpsjosh01; 10-20-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

jammies is offline Senior Member
    So awesome jcard!! Such awesome progress You have amazing bone structure in your face - and it really shines now!!