Page 311 of 553 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 311

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dear friends, please allow me to share some pictures of my own. I want you to know that primal living just keeps getting better as long as you stick to the program and keep pushing your limits. There are many paths to health, but sledgehammers, barbells, and beef liver are my tools of choice.

Here's me in the bad old days. Even my wife at 8 months pregnant couldn't match my wheat belly:

Then MDA showed me that there was a better way to live. I did the best I could and soon became super skinny:

It took a lot more time to build lean mass, but after 21 months of primal living, I feel more amazing than I ever dared to imagine:

Most of my family is obese, and I was a wreck until the age of 33. If I can do it, so can you! Your genes want you to be strong and healthy. Just give them what they need.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone in this forum, because you gave me the motivation to succeed. I don't think I could have done it without you, old and new alike. And this is still only the beginning for me. Now it's your turn! Grok on!

P.S.: Here is a link to a more complete set of pics in case the links above don't work:

Before and After
    Last edited by Timothy; 10-13-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    As always, looking great, Tim! Keep swinging that sledge!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Janice Ross is offline Junior Member
    I am new as in just now , but you look great I only want to loose 30 lb , and am looking for help but don't understand gork means or primal not computer savey either so some one please help me

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chochobo View Post
    this a progression of my weight loss, if u havent had a chance to view my story here u go...
    Holy crap! Um, yes please, meaty backwards-hat guy ;0)
    You're amazing, and thanks more than I can say for posting your photos and story. Also it's totally rude of me to ask but I totally imagine you're fending off the ladies with a stick ;0).

Timothy, too! This place is a feckin' fapfest.

sorry
    Last edited by mixie; 10-13-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: unladylike behavior
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Dear friends, please allow me to share some pictures of my own. I want you to know that primal living just keeps getting better as long as you stick to the program and keep pushing your limits. There are many paths to health, but sledgehammers, barbells, and beef liver are my tools of choice.

Here's me in the bad old days. Even my wife at 8 months pregnant couldn't match my wheat belly:

Then MDA showed me that there was a better way to live. I did the best I could and soon became super skinny:

It took a lot more time to build lean mass, but after 21 months of primal living, I feel more amazing than I ever dared to imagine:

Most of my family is obese, and I was a wreck until the age of 33. If I can do it, so can you! Your genes want you to be strong and healthy. Just give them what they need.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone in this forum, because you gave me the motivation to succeed. I don't think I could have done it without you, old and new alike. And this is still only the beginning for me. Now it's your turn! Grok on!

P.S.: Here is a link to a more complete set of pics in case the links above don't work:

Before and After
    Holy phack, nice tim. i hope to build muscle like that soon, grats man. u look awesome bro.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

@Patrick: Thanks a lot, brother! I swing my sledge almost every morning. It's the most fun way to stretch and get ready for the day.

@Mixie: I appreciate that. There is no higher compliment

@Chochobo: Thanks very much! Your current picture reminded me a lot of when I first lost my weight, although you lost about three times as much as I did. You will absolutely build muscle soon and your collage is going to get even better!

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixie View Post
    Also it's totally rude of me to ask but I totally imagine you're fending off the ladies with a stick ;0).
    sorry
    lol no its not rude its rather flattering, thanks for ur comment. i try to be as humble as i can but i gotta say its nice to not have the ladies point and laugh anymore and instead i get those "hey there" looks.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Prima[L] Facie is offline Junior Member

Four Weeks

I've been Primal for four weeks. Being somewhat unsure of how this would all shake out i am pleased to share my success. I am 27 years old, and am 6' tall. I have been weight yo-yo'ing for years, as my weight would usually be between 195-215. A few years ago i had some success with Weight Watchers and got down to 185...but that took months, and was a pain in the @$$ counting every little thing i ate/drank...so quickly put the weight back on and some.

As i said, I started living primal 4 weeks ago and my starting weight was 199.5. I have been pretty strict with myself and have eaten well and been following blueprint fitness and all the rules. Today i weighed in at 184. I didn't have time to do measurements, but i know my body is changing rapidly. I have NEVER felt as good as I do now (the carb flu was pretty rough though).

This forum has been a continual source of encouragement and has helped me fight those crazy mind games to give up. SO glad i haven't, and won't!!

Collin

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Great job, Collin! Keep kicking ass! How often are you gauging progress, by the way, or are you just eye-balling it every now and again? (I know I can sometimes get a little mirror-obsessed. It actually seems to get worse the closer I get to ideal physique/weight.)
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Collin, very well done! 15 pounds is awesome for just one month. You've only just cracked the safe open. Keep on filling your pockets with gold.

It's surprising how easy primal is once you're over the flu, don't you find? The closer you follow all the rules, the easier it gets in my experience. Weight Watchers and all that is like pulling teeth every day of your life.