Page 307 of 555 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 307

Clabbergirl is online now Senior Member
    I just joined this forum today and have just spent over and hour looking through allllll the pages here. OMG! The transformations here are so incredibly inspiring! Thank you all for having the courage and motivation to post these photos and tell these stories. They are all incredible and encouraging!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    You did that in an hour? I think it took me all weekend the first time I went through!
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Clabbergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    You did that in an hour? I think it took me all weekend the first time I went through!
    I must confess, I stopped reading a lot of the comments about 1/2 way through and went for the photos. Incredible stuff. It might've been more like 2 hours, how times flies...

catemarie is offline Junior Member
    Have been checking in on this page every couple of days for inspiration... happy to report that after a week I'm down 4 pounds -- yes, I know most of that's water weight, but I'll take it! Hoping to post my own before and after soon. Well done everyone!

EatThinkBlog is offline Junior Member
    Well, I'm into my second month and I'm happy to say I'm down 12 pounds even with a good deal of extravagance meals out where I was less than well behaved. It's funny how my tastes have changed, sweets don't smell as good, bread isn't as intoxicating and I always want MEAT and VEGGIES! Amazing. This months pictures I remembered to take a front AND side pic... so next month I'll put it all on the table and show what progress I have made.

-ETB
    Last edited by EatThinkBlog; 10-06-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Londongalgoneprimal is offline Junior Member
    It's been great seeing everyone's pictures! Such an inspiration and makes me think "hey I can do this!" I'm in my 2nd week and seeing how it goes... Already noticed I don't get as hungry through the day which is great cos I'd usually graze non-stop! One day I may just post some pics... When I've noticed a change!

Fatass2Badass is offline Junior Member
    This is me so far during my 10 month transformation. I've gone from 388 to 284.

Twisting balloons in 2009. 388 pounds in this picture.

January 2011. 349 pounds and about to attempt Warrior Dash. I actually finished!

Two weeks ago I officiated over a wedding at 290.

Last Thursday night at a party that got slightly out of control. Shirts were coming off and bodypaint started going on.

I have a very long way to go but I'm working hard and The Primal Blueprint is the only thing that's ever worked for me. I've been obese since I was 15. I'm finally getting fit! Hell, I rode my bike 22 miles this morning and 15 yesterday. I can do pushups, pullups, planks, squats at 284 and can FINALLY climb a staircase without being out of breath at the top! The proof is in the performance!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Outstanding, Pasquale! Congratulations on 100 pounds! The badass within is breaking free. You must feel flipping fantastic. And with the bodyweight exercises you're doing now, you are going to be a seriously muscular animal in due time.

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Pull-ups at 284? Just when you think these stories can't get any better. Wow!
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyBlue View Post
    Pull-ups at 284? Just when you think these stories can't get any better. Wow!
    that's serious business.

Fatasstobadass go on youtube and search for "D300" specifically "the inspiration" video...