Page 300 of 553 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 300

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Alright, sooo.... I finally have put together some shots of my own to throw into the mix.

I started June 1st of this year. I am about 5'9" and was at 178 pounds. However I didnt get myself together to take pictures until about a week later. By that time I had already lost weight and was somewhere around 175. Today, I am still 5'9" and have been hovering around 155. I've kinda stalled in the last few weeks, which is a bummer, but im staying the course as best I can. I got around to looking at these pictures to help inspire me. Unfortunately, I am disappointed that I still look so...squishy (abs have always been my area of pain and low self esteem >.<), but I know for a fact I am fitting into my clothes far better. I am back into jeans that I haven't worn in months, and yesterday I wore a belt on the third notch, which I havent done in the entire time that I've owned it so far! Also, I don't think its just a trick of the light that my skin tone has improved (sunning and coconut oil for the win).

(Also, for the record, my bewbs have barely changed at all ;D)
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Awesome progress, Corvidae! Check out the tuck at the bottom of your rib cage -- big difference in both pics. Visceral fat is the first to go and you've shed a lot of it. Waist-to-hip ratio is heating up. Keep up the great work!

hawle060 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    (abs have always been my area of pain and low self esteem >.<)
    Me too, Corvidae, me too. Let's knock 'em dead!!!

likwidoxigen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    I've kinda stalled in the last few weeks, which is a bummer, but im staying the course as best I can. I got around to looking at these pictures to help inspire me. Unfortunately, I am disappointed that I still look so...squishy (abs have always been my area of pain and low self esteem >.<), but I know for a fact I am fitting into my clothes far better)
    You've made such killer progress!!! Keep on keeping on! I find that I'll alternate between "weight loss" and "inches loss" which really confuses me but helps me get through those times when I'm feeling down about my progress. I usually add in lots of extra greens (spinach and kale) and go for walks in the evening and occasionally in the morning as well. I can't wait to see where this journey takes you, you're well on your way to the results you desire!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    Coming along very nicely Corvide! Awesome progress! Is it crass to point out the difference in proportion of the diamonds in the suit bottom? (front shot)

And you say you like balding men, too.... Hmmm... maybe I need to get my own shots up here.
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawle060 View Post
    Me too, Corvidae, me too. Let's knock 'em dead!!!
    Me three! I'm going very low cal and really working the compound lifts at the gym.
    Btw - Hawle - I'm in Mpls too! Woot!

Taurvantian is offline Junior Member
    Looking great MalPaz!

Taurvantian is offline Junior Member
    Awesome achievement Corvidae! Keep up the great work...

Pseudomotive is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    My favorite part about this gif is that as you progress the phone shifts from being directly in front of your face to a face visible position. To me is says you are more comfortable/proud of your appearance and so you WANT people to know its you. That struck me the most. But I could be (and probably am) reading too much into it.
    You know, I thought that a little bit myself when I was putting the gif together. I wondered to myself if that was a subconscious thing I did with the camera/face positioning. Hmm....

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks everyone! ^_^ Also:

Quote Originally Posted by VeloCity.X View Post
    Coming along very nicely Corvide! Awesome progress! Is it crass to point out the difference in proportion of the diamonds in the suit bottom? (front shot)
    HAHAHA, you're totally right! its like a distortion grid! That suit will be a nice record of topographical changes, which two-dimensional pictures dont record very well ;D
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!