Page 292 of 553 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 292

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh my that is very inspirational!!!!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

kirbybunny is offline Junior Member
    WOW! Color me motivated! Thanks for posting.

wolfwoman is offline Junior Member
    You are so inspirational! Thank you for sharing

Timc is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the inspiration
    The last pic is dramatic change
    Good on you

Timc is offline Junior Member
    Wow!
    Not just a different look or body but a different life!

lunadam is offline Member
    Amazing!

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    LexxyV86 - Gotta ask as someone else who has dropped over 100 pounds too - How the HELL does your skin look so good!?! I've been lifting and trying to fill mine out but sadly, I still have batwings!

You look totally amazing. Congratulations on all of your successes down the road. It truly is a process and a journey!! Thank you for sharing yours!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    Earlier in the thread, the consensus was twofold - 1, you most likely still have some fat left to lose (pinch the excess skin - unless it's as thin as the skin on your wrist, all that thickness is fat), and 2 (actually, this may hvae been from the leptin reset thread), it may take a long while to restore a good interior omega3/6 balance, and until it is, the skin simply may not yet have the raw materials to have the kind of elasticity it needs to bounce back.

MEGA KUDOS to anyone who has lost over 100lb. That is an AMAZING accomplishment.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

datto54 is offline Member
    Wow, all I can say is wow. here I am stressing about losing 25 pounds, and I am losing, but occassionaly the determination slips and I question the method... then I visit this thread and remember why PB. just wow. I will have to share some soon me thinks. from the start of the journey... but just so you know...

YOU LOT AMAZE, INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE SOX OFF ME! big love from aussieland!

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Earlier in the thread, the consensus was twofold - 1, you most likely still have some fat left to lose (pinch the excess skin - unless it's as thin as the skin on your wrist, all that thickness is fat), and 2 (actually, this may hvae been from the leptin reset thread), it may take a long while to restore a good interior omega3/6 balance, and until it is, the skin simply may not yet have the raw materials to have the kind of elasticity it needs to bounce back.

MEGA KUDOS to anyone who has lost over 100lb. That is an AMAZING accomplishment.
    I believe that. I still have weight to lose (about 15-20 pounds, it's hard to say) - but I also have lots of buddies who have had the surgery too who have really whittled down to nothing and still have loose skin. Seems to be that the only thing that takes care of it is plastic surgery. It blows.

I've personally lost 140 pounds so far - and I know all of that excess doesn't just magically go away. But regardless, better to be smaller and kind of wrinkly rather than obese and filled out!