Page 283 of 553 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 283

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Glenn - holy mother of god that is some progress. Awesome job!

MasterB is offline Member
    Glenn, just incredible! Well done

Glenn is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.
    Height: 6'2
    Primal start date: April 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 300.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 226 lbs (1/16/2012)
    Goal weight: 205 lbs
    Total lost so far: 74.4 lbs

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Krista View Post
    Thank you for your comments Rhyno, IcarianVX, and BillyGoat4130. It's great when hard work pays off.
    If your hard work pays off in more pics like the ones you posted I fully support your efforts

proof yet again that primal women are hot.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wow Krista and Glenn, great job! It just proves that Primal works for everyone.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sigzephyr View Post
    Well, hello nurse.

You look amazing. From the front too of course, but well, lets say I appreciate all sides of primal success.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, hello nurse.

You look amazing. From the front too of course, but well, lets say I appreciate all sides of primal success.
    Yeah, her yoga pants (or whatever they are) leave me speechless.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

If your hard work pays off in more pics like the ones you posted I fully support your efforts

proof yet again that primal women are hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Wow Krista and Glenn, great job! It just proves that Primal works for everyone.
    Thanks canio6 and Pebbles67! I appreciate the support/comments - great motivation. All of the before and after pics on this thread are great motivators. Keep 'em coming!
    Primal Krista
    The Paleo Lifestyle

Current primal weight: 134lbs (9/9/11)

todd03blown is offline Junior Member
    Glenn - Great job!! Can you give an idea of how many calories a day you have been eating and what has been your preferred method of exercise and what frequency?

Glenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by todd03blown View Post
    Glenn - Great job!! Can you give an idea of how many calories a day you have been eating and what has been your preferred method of exercise and what frequency?
    I get in 1900-2300 calories a day. Fasting, I think, has played a big role in my progress. I've experimented with different ways of fasting including 1-2 24 hour fast a week, fasting on lifting days and breaking the fast afterwards, and more recently the one meal a day warrior diet. I've lost weight with all of them, but I do like the warrior diet style.

Omega 3 eggs, ground beef, romaine lettuce and pork chops/chicken are everyday things for me. I also add in olives, pork rinds and turkey anytime I feel like it. I take fish oil, a multi, calcium +D, potassium, and whey protein.

I walk 30 minutes in the morning on lifting days, and an hour on off days, broken up into a morning and evening walk. I sprint once a week on Saturday. 10 second sprint up a slight hill and then 50 second rest, repeat for 10-15 minutes. I lift heavy 3 times a week using the basic compounds and some body weight exercises.

Squat, bench press, deadlift/over head press (alternating days). I also do pull ups, chins, planks and dips. This workout takes me about 45 minutes. I do 3x5 on the compounds and break up the body weight things into 2-3 sets of different reps. I always try to add weight or reps every workout. If I stall on a lift, I stay on it until I can do at least 3x5. After 8 weeks, I take a week off, deload 20% on all lifts and start again.

Just want to note that this is what has been working for ME, I've experimented with different things over the past 5 months and keep what I like and get rid of what i don't. I think I'm really starting to hit a good stride this past month or two. I feel great, I lift fasted, and have tons of energy all day.
    Height: 6'2
    Primal start date: April 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 300.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 226 lbs (1/16/2012)
    Goal weight: 205 lbs
    Total lost so far: 74.4 lbs