Page 281 of 553 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 281

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Alright... even though I still have a few lb to go. I decided that I would post some before and after pictures.

Here is a picture of me 15lb below my highest weight: around 165/170lb
    Here is me around 150/155lb
    Here is where I got down to 125lb in Dec. (before I got sick and put 12lbs back on)
    And this is me currently 118lb: 10ish more lb to go
    I tired really hard not to suck in and keep everything relaxed so you can actually see how much fat I have left on my body.
    btw I resized and cropped the photos, however they aren't showing up on her like that... No idea why.
    Wow, great job Nix!
    How long has your journey taken you?

Nix
    Nix is offline Senior Member
    About two years due to health complications. From the first picture. I lost almost all the weight down to 135lb using CW, however, found out that I had a fatty acid deficiency causing horrible pain, dehydration etc. etc. etc anyways really un-fun stuff. 3,000$ in medical bills and 6 months later I gained all the weight back pretty much and had to start over. My nutritionist put me on a high fat, whole grains diet. You can imagine where that led me. Then I had a bad reaction to medicine in Dec. which led to the gain of 12lb. So yeah roughly two years.
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting weight: 180lbs
    Current weight 130lbs

likwidoxigen is offline Senior Member
    Wow Nix that is some incredible improvement!!! Great work!

Clayster you may want to host your images with imageshack or picasa and link to those. It can take quite some time for images to be approved....

claystermcgill is offline Junior Member
    EDIT: Thanks, likwidoxigen, for suggesting using a photo hosting site!

Here goes nothing! I've wanted to post my pics for quite some time now (since March - when I went full Primal), but some of the success stories on here are amazingly intimidating - in the best way possible!

I still have 10 - 12 lbs. of fat I'd like to lose or swap for muscle. I believe I'm battling insulin resistance (or something else - as I've been at a plateau for over a year now), so it's making it darn-near impossible! I will not stop, though!

May 2009 - 255 lbs. (nearly a 38 inch waist)

July 2011 - 178 lbs. (31 inch waist)

Unfortunately, I lost most of the weight by CW and calorie counting - resulting in a muscle mass loss. Working on building it back!

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claystermcgill View Post
    I still have 10 - 12 lbs. of fat I'd like to lose or swap for muscle. I believe I'm battling insulin resistance (or something else - as I've been at a plateau for over a year now), so it's making it darn-near impossible! I will not stop, though!
    Sounds and looks like you've reached your natural setpoint tbh. At this point you will have to push your body in a direction it doesn't necessarily want to go. Some tactics could be reducing calories, cycling calories, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, sprints/HIIT, going VLC, eating more cleanly.

Obviously you don't need to do all these (in fact several of them would make bad combos), but try some and see which ones you can do without too much discomfort.
    Keep up the good work

claystermcgill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadude View Post
    Sounds and looks like you've reached your natural setpoint tbh. At this point you will have to push your body in a direction it doesn't necessarily want to go. Some tactics could be reducing calories, cycling calories, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, sprints/HIIT, going VLC, eating more cleanly.

Obviously you don't need to do all these (in fact several of them would make bad combos), but try some and see which ones you can do without too much discomfort.
    Keep up the good work
    Yeah, I've made me the mistake of doing several of those in combination before, and I was NOT fun to be around! Haha! I eat VERY clean - about 95/5. Currently, I'm even a bit more restrictive with my diet, as I'm waiting on a naturopath's diagnosis of candida.

I've tried every one of those techniques, and nothing will budge - either in putting on muscle, or burning off fat. My weight will fluctuate by a pound or two, but there's no defined fat loss to reveal the stomach muscles I KNOW I have

I believe my problem might lie in the lack of consistency with these kind of techniques. I'll go from week to week, bouncing from one technique to the other. I do one 24 hour fast a week, and I'd like to stick to that. Haven't found that sweet spot yet. I also, unfortunately, have quite a bit of emotional stress...so that could definitely be it.

likwidoxigen is offline Senior Member
    Damn clayster that's some awesome work man! Great job, keep it up! It's kinda scary how much muscle mass you can build when you're eating good protein and fat.

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    And this is me currently 118lb: 10ish more lb to go

Awesome awesome. That's great, and you look great!!

OrionFyre is offline Junior Member
    I just wanted to post and say WOW. I went through this whole thread over a few days and some of these results are absolutely mind boggling!

I didn't want to but I took a before shot two days ago. I'd already been 100% primal for about a week and a half and felt great. I'm dropping weight like crazy based on my moving average. I'm a numbers guy so I like watching stuff like that. But every day so far my scale weight has read a lower value except for two days where it read the same as the day before. It's not the most accurate but my work shirt which was starting to strain at the buttons is noticeably getting looser. I'm excited and can't wait to post in this thread

Thanks to everyone who posted their pictures here, it's been a great help in convincing me I need, and can do this.

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been primal for about 5 months.
    I'm ready to post some before and after pics. I have lost 12 kgs.