Page 266 of 553 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 266

Glenn is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Men, lol. It took me a full year to lose 40lbs, eating 100% primal 98% of the time. But awesome, amazing work, and I'm so glad for your success! (if insanely jealous at the pace of your loss)
    Thanks. It is strange how the diet effects men and women so differently. I think a big part of it for me is that before I started eating this way things like M&ms, candy bars, and...well anything candy were regular parts of my daily eating. I just think that going from all the candy, hotpockets , doritos and no exercise to very low carbs + barbell lifting + walking / sprinting was just a real shock for my body.
    Height: 6'2
    Primal start date: April 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 300.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 226 lbs (1/16/2012)
    Goal weight: 205 lbs
    Total lost so far: 74.4 lbs

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Thanks. It is strange how the diet effects men and women so differently. I think a big part of it for me is that before I started eating this way things like M&ms, candy bars, and...well anything candy were regular parts of my daily eating. I just think that going from all the candy, hotpockets , doritos and no exercise to very low carbs + barbell lifting + walking / sprinting was just a real shock for my body.
    I haven't really read anything on why there is a difference, but I'm guessing most of it is the difference in hormones. Their hormones have big fluctuations every month and they also have different amounts of hormones.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Fabulous work, Glenn Congratulations!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

SeanBissell is offline Junior Member
    I was mostly "Primal" before these pictures, for a good 2 years or so.

But I decided to tighten up the nutrition and exercise program in preparation to go to Hawaii

Here's the results.
    -Sean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Updates to pictures

Here are some updates to my pictures. The first one was 07-09-2011. Second set are today 07-25-2011 and added a profile view. My family was saying you couldn't tell changes as easily with the stomach without a profile view.

I don't really think I look any better looks wise ...but I think I notice some fat loss at least. Can't wait till I have some visible muscle too. Well the work continues. Wish me luck.
    Weight of the first set was 266.8 and the second is 261. I'll probably wait longer for the next update since I'm not great looking but I'm very happy about finally losing some weight so I wanted to post these.

I wish I knew all I know now about eating well before my Appendectomy. From what I've read I could have avoided it with better eating. I've heard that the appendix actually has a purpose. New studies propose that the appendix may harbor and protect bacteria that are beneficial in the function of the human colon. Not having one may make my body perform less optimally than it could with one...oh well.

I'm wondering how the moderating pictures works....do the moderators get an e-mail telling them when someone uploads a new picture or what?

Oh boy do I have a lot of stretch marks....you can definitely tell I grew a good deal quickly. My weight started going up a ton when around the time I found out I needed glasses...interesting timing there.
    Last edited by Raiken3712; 07-25-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added moderation question

Congrats on the progress Raiken3712! Not sure about the moderation but if you want your pictures up instantly go make a photobucket account and upload them there, then copy and paste the IMG code in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Congrats on the progress Raiken3712! Not sure about the moderation but if you want your pictures up instantly go make a photobucket account and upload them there, then copy and paste the IMG code in your post.
    Huh? Are you saying photobucket pictures aren't moderated? Why would that be...do they moderate pictures at photobucket so the forum doesn't make them moderated or what? Thanks for the tip

btw I'm sorta curious about what changes others notice....so I know if I'm just making it up in my head..I think I see most of the change in my man boobs not sure what else.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    Huh? Are you saying photobucket pictures aren't moderated? Why would that be...do they moderate pictures at photobucket so the forum doesn't make them moderated or what? Thanks for the tip

btw I'm sorta curious about what changes others notice....so I know if I'm just making it up in my head..I think I see most of the change in my man boobs not sure what else.
    Not sure how they handle it, I just know that when you use the IMG link in your post, the pictures seem to show up right away. I only see one picture up at the moment.

It shows them all for me but that's not surprising since I'm the one that uploaded them I guess I'll go get a photobucket account.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    good lord sean, if i were a guy and got that cut i'd be grinning like a fiend too. nicely done