Page 221 of 553 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 221

jennynicole is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Amazing and very inspirational! I'm definitely motivated now!

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    SpecOps, I can see you're being snarky, but I suggest restricting it to the threads where Captaineight is actually making statements you disagree with -- not dragging it over here into this thread too.

Great job everybody!
    Last edited by Jenny; 04-21-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    @Paula/Pebbles: I've got tears in my eyes and am grinning from ear to ear!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Drain Bead is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles -- How tall are you? You look like you're tall, because I would never have guessed your starting weight from that picture. I'm 5'10.5" and people are always shocked to hear how much I weigh. You look awesome--keep it up!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Drain Bead I'm 5'10"

Thanks everyone for the great comments. They are pumping me up for the second half of the battle.

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecOps View Post
    No..... I am pointing out a flake..... Period!!!
    Thats not very nice.. Everybody has their starting weight .. Who are you to judge them, And who am I too judge you for judging them .. Carry on .. but remember how people treated you when you decided to take charge of your life and came to this thread for support..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    MCW, he's talking about something totally unrelated to this thread.

But this thread is NOT the place for it. Please keep this welcoming and friendly for everyone who has pictures to share. The idea of posting any pictures at all is scary enough for most people as it is.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Lmans77 is offline Member
    NoSurf...awesome results!! You look totally different.

Paula...WOW....WTG!!!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    MCW, he's talking about something totally unrelated to this thread.
    now I'm curious...
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecOps View Post
    The Primal "expert" live and in person!!! This is the latest and greatest knowledge expert on the Forum..... notice the way his theory of burning calories is working? Makes one wonder why he came to the forum if he has it all figured out doesn't it?

My advice - refrain from direct contact and just ignore him... maybe Grok will feed him to the pets outside the cave.... after all they need a daily intake of fat......
    What a shitty thing to say. The guy is in fine shape relative to most people. I can't even imagine what you must be saying about other folks' before pics, behind their backs. I don't know why it keeps surprising me to see any fat-bashing in this forum, but this seems like a particularly slimeball place for it, to this newbie.
    To those who have the courage to post (more courage than me, right now), thanks a million... I've been following along, reading this thread every day for inspiration and trying to work up the nerve to join in.

PS: *wolf whistle* <insert unladylike comment re: Aussie rugby players, with or without tiny beer pooch here>
    Last edited by mixie; 04-21-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude