Page 211 of 555 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 211

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Primal chicks > vegan chicks... if this thread doesn't prove it I don't know what does. lol

TheTND is offline Junior Member

Whacha Think?

I started Primal Just a little while before Christmas, here I am 4 months out. I feel tremendous. I think the poundage lost is about 20-25 lbs, but i don't really keep track.... I find the weighing in process to be demotivating... but I look forward to see where I am, and btw for everyone looking for a quick carrying at-work snack... I eat pouched Albacore tuna with various hot sauces all the time. I find it to be quite satisfying and keeps me from slipping up. I think this a perfect diet for all of us Endomorphs out there!
    Last edited by TheTND; 04-11-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Looking great StarCharm!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTND View Post
    I started Primal Just a little while before Christmas, here I am 4 months out. I feel tremendous. I think the poundage lost is about 20-25 lbs, but i don't really keep track.... I find the weighing in process to be demotivating... but I look forward to see where I am, and btw for everyone looking for a quick carrying at-work snack... I eat pouched Albacore tuna with various hot sauces all the time. I find it to be quite satisfying and keeps me from slipping up. I think this a perfect diet for all of us Endomorphs out there!
    Hey it takes for ever for the pictures to be approved around here... lol I'll pass along Jenny's recent instructions ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hey StarCharm, welcome to the forum!

I suggest rather than waiting for those attached photos to be approved (which takes forever and meanwhile people may not scroll back pages and pages to finally see them), you should go ahead and upload them to a free photo site like flickr. That way they'll be visible immediately here. Here's how...

• Upload pics to flickr.
    • Go to the photo's page.
    • Above the photo on the left is a toolbar: favorites, action... the pulldown arrow at the end of that toolbar is "more ways to share", click that.
    • At the bottom of the pop-up it says "grab the HTML/BBcode" -- choose that.
    • You want BBcode -- choose that radio button at the bottom.
    • Copy the code into a post here.

(coach81, why not edit your first post in the thread to add these instructions? Could save folks a lot of missed photos!)
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Looking Amazing TheTND!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Thank ya!... at 30 it was time to do something....I have quite a ways to go yet...
    Last edited by TheTND; 04-11-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    You people are looking fantastic! Keep it up!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. I am so envious of those who can start this and knock out 20lbs in no time, or have a huge difference in the belly area in just a few weeks. That has never been me, even after pure strict clean eating for nearly a month I can't lose more than 1/2lb/week, but IyamwhereIyam and eventually, I'll hit my goal!
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

MountainDew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    Motor boat.....I mean great job.
    You motorboating summamabitch you!
    PB Stats:
    Started 5/10/10
    Starting Weight: 215
    Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
    Goal Weight: 160

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, everybody looks great! StarCharm, definitely sleeker -- and hey, we all know the cleavage effect depends on what you're wearing, too, heheh.

TND, great job! Are you holding your stomach in at all in that second shot? (It's amazing progress regardless, but I'm just curious!) Either way you're standing straighter which is always good.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."