Page 20 of 547 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 20

Arikara6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You all are so motivating - thank you all so much for posting your pics. Truly a testament to the PB!

Feanor78 is offline Senior Member
    So I decided to start losing weight when I was at the doctor's and I weighed 335 lbs. When I went primal (mostly because I wanted a fitness lifestyle where I could eat all the pork and lamb I want, and to perhaps drop some pounds) I weighed myself and I was at 332 lbs.

Today (only about 3 weeks after changing my diet) I decided to weigh myself at the gym - 306 lbs! I dropped 26 lbs in 3 weeks! SUPER CRAZY! That's more than 7 percent of my body weight!

Point being, any fears about this lifestyle have been obliterated. I'm going to try to take a picture on the first of each month, but damn if it keeps going like this I'll be in great shape in a few months!

PS: I've also lost this weight while improving on my bench press (went from 250ish back up to 315), dips (went from 0 to 5), power cleans (went from 95 to 185) and dead lifts (went from 225 to 315)
    Last edited by Feanor78; 05-12-2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: for more betterness

bootson is offline Senior Member
    I hadn't realized how much different my body is... Tonight I went to put on some dress clothes I hadn't worn in a while - NOTHING fit. Seriously, nothing. All of my clothes are too big. I've went from XL to about Medium (depending on the store), size 16 (tight) jeans to size 12 (loose)... Madness! I've also noticed that I can sprint (not full out sprints, but running fairly hard over short distances) without being winded... Effin' awesome!

*does a happy dance*

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Good or bad.. as promised I will be posting my pics tomorrow..

Stevez48 is offline Junior Member
    Wow! All of these are crazy motivation! I am about 1/2 way through the book. Keep up the great work! Hopefully I will join you all in the success!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Feanor, that is one heck of a quick turnaround. Congrats! It sounds like your body is really ready to get fit. Glad you got an early "before" pic!

Coach, I can't believe it's almost time to post your pictures! I've really been looking forward to them. Hope you managed to meet your weight goal for this week, or if you didn't, hope it's because you're stacking on muscle.

Steve, I know how you feel! These are the pictures that motivated me too. I never thought I could look like some of the people here... but the PB is full of surprises!

Feanor78 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I was definitely not supposed to be fat and weak, I had to work at it dammit!

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    As promised.. here are my pics:

Before- (3 years ago):

As of this morning:

Jedi is offline Member
    just awesome transformation, COACH. You look REAAAALLL great

hutax is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Great job coach, how much of the change was from going primal? Awesome job, I'll bet you feel better than you ever have.