Page 198 of 553 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5521

Thread: Before and after pics page 198

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    ahh they are being moderated.. soon I guess
    takes forever for moderation to occur

host them on ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and post them here
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post

Ah, now I understand what 'everything in moderation including moderation' means
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post

host them on ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and post them here

Thx For the Tip Kenn!!

Ok here it is
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Drain Bead is offline Senior Member
    This is definitely a before-and-during thing, as I have a ways more to go. The before is me at my highest weight, on St. Patrick's Day in 2010. I didn't really start Primal until January of this year, although I was kind of half-assing it in the fall. I'm down about 30 pounds from then. The facial differences are really striking...

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I don't have a "before," but here's a "during" (I like that idea!). An "after" I'm satisfied with ought to be around July/Aug.

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    More hair on your chest than your head awesome

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Modern Cave Women, Dain Bread, Patrick -- all great pics and great progress judging by the pics and #s posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Modern Cave Women, Dain Bread, Patrick -- all great pics and great progress judging by the pics and #s posted.
    Thx Jenny!!! I love your *third eye* .. tee hee.. Your pictures are awesome!.. good work Girl!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I don't have a "before," but here's a "during" (I like that idea!). An "after" I'm satisfied with ought to be around July/Aug.
    Looking pretty good Pat! What do you figure your goal will be?

11 more lbs to go

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadude View Post
    More hair on your chest than your head awesome
    Hahaha! Yup, if hirsute = manly, then I'm way too much man. Also, you laugh but I was supposed to shave my head this morning. I was too tired after working out so I'm holding off til tomorrow morning. I know... I look like a damn hippie!

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    Looking pretty good Pat! What do you figure your goal will be?
    I'm thinking "godlike" should suffice as a goal. Failing that (Ha! Unlikely, amirite?), I think I could live with "kinda looks like Cheapo... to someone who's snow-blind and fucking delirious."

Honestly, I don't really have a goal. I guess if I had to put a number to it, I'd say 8 or 9 per cent body fat, but I don't really care. PB has been a wicked journey for me, and it will continue to be. Goal meh... journey yay!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)