Page 178 of 559 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 5585

Thread: Before and after pics

Shop Now
    Lookin' good Meg-a-tron! The belly is disappearing!
    Great progress both arikara and marplanauta. Looking much better and manly.
    Geez Raphaella! You're smokin'!

looking great meg! i love the ink too!

You look fantastic, I can see why you'd be inspired to decorate the new bod.

Any chance of a closer look at the tats? I love well-done body art.

Wow Meg, you look amazing!

My before and during

So many inspirational stories on here! I'm not where I'd like to be yet, but I am really happy with the progress i've made, and none of it would have happened if it weren't for Mark and this board.
    Last year I was at about 238 pounds, the heaviest I have ever been. After 6 months on primal I am at 191, was a 42" waist, now 36", and I feel great.
    I did not do real before pics, and I don't really like having my picture taken, but I found 1 from last year:

"After" pics, these are from my crappy camera phone so not that great quality:

The crazy thing to me is the pants that I am wearing in the first "after" pic I have had for a looong time, and 6 months ago I couldn't even get them on. Not that I couldn't get them buttoned, I literally could not even pull them up past my thighs, now they fit fine.
    Anyway, thank you all for the inspiration.

EDIT - seems to take a long time for attachments to approve, i'll try to post another way.
    Last edited by jasonmh; 03-14-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Wow thanks everyone for the kind words! I will try and dig up that tattoo thread and post them there.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread7984-3.html For anyone that is interested.
    Last edited by Meg-a-Tron; 03-12-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

I have some before and after, and story to tell. I have to admit I wasn't following "Primal" because I didn't know about this site at the time, but what I did was on advice of a dr in So Cal and my diet changes are identical to Primal anyway..low/no carb, lots of lean protein, walnuts, natural, fresh real food, Omega 3 fish oil, and some supplements to get some things back to normal that were found on blood tests, like Maitake mushroom SX fraction to help insulin sensitivity.

I was surprised to read about Primal because when I did, it was like "wow, this is exactly what worked for me," so I'm a big fan.

Just a bit of background: I had a colon surgery in 1991, and just previous did Prednisone for ulcerative colitis. I think the Prednisone did a lot of damage. I got the "low fat" lecture in the hospital, and unfortunately thought that was the thing to do and followed it very closely. This was a disaster. I tried exercise many times, different diets, doctors, and nothing worked. It just got worse and worse.

My doc that figured it out had to sort out both thyroid/hormone mistakes and the diet. This meant fresh, lean protein, the right fats, minimal carbs, cut out the processed junk, and low GI veggies..you know..Primal. I guess what I am saying is that I am "Primal, after the fact." I hope that is close enough! I joined up to learn more and find some Primal-friendly things to expand my diet, because my list right now is pretty short.

This is me in 2006, shooting the Daytona supercross. It actually got worse after this, until I had enough in May 2007, I was about 310 and tired.

This is about 2009. Weight was gone by early 2008, and level since. I'm usually about 190-200. I can't seem to keep the weight down if I exercise. It starts creeping back up, and it's not muscle, it's belly. Weird.

I eat a good breakfast-eggs and walnuts, then snack on fish mid-morning, and a salad for lunch, and just a snack in the evening.

looking good DFH. major change.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphaella View Post
    Full body-ish Bs&A:

I'd like to see weekly updates so we can track your progress.
    "Live Free or Die"

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post

1 Year Primal!! 143 lbs, size 6.
    PB Stats:
    Started 5/10/10
    Starting Weight: 215
    Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
    Goal Weight: 160