Page 161 of 552 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 161

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Hmm. It's also in both brands of heavy cream I buy.

Also, Mizz Hawaii - looking good!! Too bad I didn't know there was a Hawaiian member here before I left for my holiday. Oh wait, my wife was with me. Nevermind.
    Your fault for bringing sand to the beach homie.

Prime is offline Senior Member
    Mizz Hawaii, you look AMAZING in the after photos. Can I steal your hips? And your thighs look fantastic. Nice work!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    This violates two of my life rules or Canio6's Commandments for Himself

Thou shalt not inflict smaller versions of yourself on the world
    Thou shalt not use the bathroom at Walmart

Honestly I am not sure which of the two is more frightning.
    haha. well, i dunno how often i've taken the kids into walmart, as i don't shop there, but usually the ONLY reason i go into a public bathroom is for one of the kids' potty needs. yes, poor world, i've inflicted 3 mini-me's on ya'll (but you'll thank me later when they're grown).

Quote Originally Posted by buck508 View Post
    I hope they figure it out ,,been going on 15 years..just puts a huge damper on any kind of exercise. I really have to strain to get a deep breath, and sometimes i just cant get one at all. But,,just cant sit on sofa and do nothing! ...:-) Great group of folks on here. Good positive vibes!
    great results despite the difficulty! have you tried a chiropractor or a massage therapist? i have troubling breathing once in a while, the feeling is just like i can't inhale deeply enough to get sufficient air. it's muscle tension; if i massage certain points on my ribcage (it's very painful), i can inhale deeply AND my lower back loosens up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizz Hawaii View Post
    After pics taken after 5 weeks going primal. Tried to be as whole 30 as possible. Had a few cheats. A weekend out with friends that lead too drinking and late night bad eating, but got right back on track after they left. Workouts were good though, very consistant. Walking 5 miles 4 times a week, gym 3 times a week, some spin classes and some yoga. My starting weight was 140 ish and my current weight is 130 ish. The scale is always up or down a couple a pounds depending on the day. So basically 10#'s in 5 weeks. I'm 5'4 and 38 years young. I'm hoping to lose 10 more #'s in the next 6 weeks. Ive been focusing on fitness more so than obsessing with diet. I have my cheating moments but it's nothing compared to how I used to eat. Cheating now means too much 85% chocolate ( 1/2 a bar) or maybe eating cheese (which I cut out) and processed meats like salami ( which I also cut out) I'm really happy with my results so far. Clothes size has gone down and I feel so much better.
    wow, i wish my 126 looked as good as your 130ish! i'm halfway between your before and after pic, maybe i would look closer to the after if i wasn't pale as a ghost. i still have a way to go.

kitoi is offline Senior Member
    Although this was taken in '09 I was a little heavier when starting out in Nov '10 at 170lb

As of Feb 11th 147lbs

jon tall tree is offline Senior Member
    great job kitoi, sweet hat in the before picture too i hope you still have it

kitoi is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Jon!

I use the hat whenever I BBQ

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    VERY nice definition, Kitoi. I am loving that Apollo's belt you are sporting. Your work has obviously paid off. Congrats!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

buck508 is offline Junior Member
    Diggity? Might that be a Quagmire reference?

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Wowww, that is some wonderful progress. Your arms look great! What I love the most is how both of you go from looking literally sad to having beaming smiles on your faces. I know I'd be smiling like that if I accomplished what you guys have.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Megan I want to know more about your pole workouts! What do you do? I wonder if I can convince dh to install a pole in the basement...?