Page 141 of 553 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 5523

Thread: Before and after pics page 141

Angie87 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ok - edited to resize the pictures
    So I've been doing primal for about 6 months but I never got into the whole progress pictures until a month ago so here's my first set of progress pics (plan to do it once a month)...

BEFORE - final days of December after abusing the 80-20 rule a bit

AFTER - a moment ago (edited for decency ... hope it doesn't ruin the pics)

Last edited by Angie87; 01-30-2011 at 01:11 PM.

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Good pics Angie87. Could you elaborate on your diet a bit and what works for you as I am about your size and just need toning up a bit but haven't seen any change in 4 months and would just be interested to compare. Cheers

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Screw decency.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahz View Post
    Good pics Angie87. Could you elaborate on your diet a bit and what works for you as I am about your size and just need toning up a bit but haven't seen any change in 4 months and would just be interested to compare. Cheers
    Sure! Well I gotta tell you the scale hasn't really moved this month but I lost about 2cm in my waist.

As for what I do I go to the gym 1 hr a day every morning (sometimes I do a 5k jog and weights and sometimes sprints and weights or sometimes just weights), then I normally eat 3 eggs and bacon for breakfast... plus coffee... sometimes add cucumber or a carrot if i feel like snacking mid-morning.. then a huge salad with carrots, tomato, lettuce and a big piece of grilled chicken for lunch... for dinner I normally eat some lean ground beef with any veggies i can find or a big piece of steak and buttered vegetables... sometimes I eat a piece of 85% dark chocolate or almonds in the afternoon and I'll only eat fruit occasionally on the weekends and sometimes will add mayo to tuna when I don't feel like cooking... and that's about it...
    oh and for alcohol only wine and scotch and that's maybe once a week...
    what about you? what have you been doing?

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    I go to the gym like you about an hour 6 days a week, weights or spin but I usually alternate. Brekky might be a couple of eggs with some veggies or sometimes a fruit salad with greek yoghurt and nuts or even a green smoothie which has coconut milk in it. Lunch is always a big salad with some sort of meat, chicken or tuna and dinner is usually some sort of meat, chicken with veg done all sorts of ways. I have a family so have to keep it interesting. If i am craving something later I usually have berries and cream. The thing is I gained a couple of kgs and my measurements stayed the same. Been doing it for 4 months and definatley have some positives in the way I feel but not in the way I look. Still look the same!! Maybe its too much fruit or not enough fat!

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Screw decency.
    Agreed.

Personally, I'd try going without the yoghurt and cream and lower your fruit intake and see if that makes a difference for you... i did december with a bit of dairy (yog with fruit and almonds or some milk for smoothies maybe once a day) and i couldn't lose at all..

Bushrat and Grumpy Caveman... i'll keep that in mind for the next set of pics

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    Angie, working out an hour a day? Argh... no wonder I don't look the way you do! You're like, right where I want to be. I do Simplefit workouts 3x a week. Perhaps working out is what I need to up the most. My diet is very similar though since December I have been moving more and more towards Whole30 type living.

Someday soon I hope my pics get approved!
    Last edited by AnneArchy; 01-31-2011 at 07:40 AM.

bwr827 is offline Member
    I'm new to PB, and just finished going through this thread from start to finish over a few days. Just want to say congratulations to everyone who posted on their progress — you all look healthy and impressive! This thread is incredibly inspiring, and I hope to join in posting pics in a few months.

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I wonder why AnneArchy's pics haven't posted yet? It doesn't usually take that long to have them approved.

Here's one vote for decency, and one for upping protein (green smoothies wouldn't cut it for me for breakfast) & fats before cutting out yogurt (unless the yogurt is pretty sweet - yogurt that's been fermented for 24hrs doesn't cause stalls for me, but some storebought yogurt does, and cheese). I have personally needed to cut out fruit to lose b/c of a gut flora imbalance, which I think a lot of people have w/o realizing it.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey