Page 110 of 552 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 110

jcard is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Mal, I don't post a lot but I do lurk and have seen your progress and I just wanted to say that you are doing awesome! You are a real inspiration. =)

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Hot hot hot, Mal. Wow.

Ms. Fai is offline Member
    Wow. It took me a couple of days to skim through this thread, but it was worth it. This will be the place I go for inspiration when I need it. Well done everyone.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    I said I'd post pictures after Whole 30, so here we go.

Not earth shattering visual differences here, but I somehow managed to lose about 11-12 pounds in the last 30 days. Surprising as hell considering the massive meals I was putting away some days, but I guess the zero sweetener, zero dairy and zero alcohol helped. I also worked out less than usual, so... hmm. Anyway, the first one is my last pic posted in here at the end of July.

The second pic with 2 was taken this morning with me at 159.4 pounds (!!) I never thought I'd be in the 150's in a million years. I had to weigh myself a few times to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Pullup numbers are increasing, still feeling just as strong or stronger, so I wasn't expecting more than a 3-4 pound weight loss... crazy, considering the food I put away.

Also, just because I this one is freaking me out still:

I don't know how accurate these things are for body fat (I'm sure they're not great), but here's one from March for comparison:

It's almost like this stuff works.

BTW, that's enough fat loss for this year. That loud noise you just heard was me changing gears and putting it into MUSCLE GAIN mode. I think this is as far under 160 as I want to be.
    Last edited by Bane; 03-13-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: fixing outdated image URL's

Bodhi is offline Senior Member
    Great job on changing your physique!!!

jazmin is offline Senior Member
    Bane, you look GRRRRRREAT! (Tony the Tiger)
    I think you could make a bit of extra money as an underwear model... (Got the idea from a Mark Sisson interview I was listening to.)

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic job Bane!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Daaaamnnnn homie, from 170 to 160 there's a difference! I would think your pic at 170 was good enough, that's crazy that you could lose 10lbs more from that. Congrats man you look great.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Bane you look totally different. Awesome. Good set of abs happening there man!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Mal, your pics are great. Oh what I'd give to have a butt like that, and the legs... and the arms... and the flat stomach...